Celtics/NBA 2022 Playoffs- Part 6 - The NBA Finals - Celtics go back to Boston trailing 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriceBergeron

Apr 7, 2014
MA
The Warriors know they can just send everything at Tatum and Brown and they don’t have to worry about the Smarts of the world.

The Warriors have so many guys to cover that it leaves players like Wiggins to dominate.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Team simply has another step they have to take to win it all. I’m pretty confident this won’t be their only finals appearance. Next time they’ll hopefully be more ready.

JeremyTB

Mar 16, 2007
Celtics probally win this series if Tatum was just average. But the guy was a liability out there. Would have had a better chance with him on the bench all series.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Tatum would be historically young if he led a team to the finals. Would’ve been younger than MJ/Lebron/Giannis/Kawhi/etc when they won their first. This series shows he has more work to do, I’m sure this will eat at him and we’ll see a further improved version of himself next year

If you think they should trade him your brain isn’t functioning. Like negative infinity IQ

Reactions: pgm16 and sarge88

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
Team simply has another step they have to take to win it all. I’m pretty confident this won’t be their only finals appearance. Next time they’ll hopefully be more ready.

I don’t see how it can be another step when they can’t take care of the ball. That’s not another step that’s something rotten with the team that needs to be changed. Ime was awful all series but how the f*** can a coach fix that? They have a pg who isn’t a pg who is one of the worst offenders of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad