2022 NHL Entry Draft Part 4 (#9, #16, #28)

Status
Not open for further replies.

couture23

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
yurov.jpeg

He also looks like the long-lost Russian brother of Olofsson.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
He’s the second best Russian in this draft for me. I have Mironischenko 1st, then him. And even then that’s like a razor thin difference.

It's a little more than razor thin for me. I do like Miro more than Yurov, for sure.

I think Miro is probably the 2nd or 3rd most skilled player in this draft........Yurov is probably in that 4-6 area for me.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Are you going to use your Geekie voodoo doll only if the Sabres pick him, like...make him trip and wreck his knee as he walks up to the stage, or try it tonight so he's off the board completely?
I wish him the best of luck in the over 90 percent chance he is drafted by any other franchise tomorrow.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
You're gonna roll the dice? Now I might have to fashion an Ace voodoo doll in case they actually draft him over Kasper/Nazar/xxxx.
I’m not that worried about it. Adams talked up the qualities he’s looking for in a Sabre pick and compete was prominently in it.

Asymmetric Solution

Nov 29, 2018
9. Savoie/Lekkermiaki/Gauthier/Nazar/Kasper
16. Yurov/Miro/Ostlund/Ohgren/Lambert/Mcgroaty/
Howard
28. Geekie/Hutson/Pickering/Gaucher/Warren/
Snuggerud

Tough decisions but a nice deep first round

My dream would be a slip of a RHD or Gauthier but realistically I’d love Savoie, Nazar (dropping to 16 is extremely doubtful imo) and Hutson

Reactions: js31
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad