Prospect Info: 2022 NHL Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
He's a 2 way guy but has offensive potential.
I don’t mind bischel chesley or Pickering…. Just at 22 not 10

I'm looking forward to the draft but I predict that, as usual, it'll be kind of a letdown. I don't have strong feelings about any of these kids so just drafting this player or that isn't super exciting to me in an immediate sense. More in the abstract.
Eh I generally really enjoy the draft, and glad it’ll be a more normal draft than the last few seasons

Savoie really excites me if he falls…. But we’re picking at 10… in any draft you prob won’t have strong feelings for the player drafted there.

Reactions: lwvs84

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
I'm looking forward to the draft but I predict that, as usual, it'll be kind of a letdown. I don't have strong feelings about any of these kids so just drafting this player or that isn't super exciting to me in an immediate sense. More in the abstract.
The unknown is always more fun, but this year we have so many high picks that it will be cool to read up more on all of them after the fact.

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
With Verbeek emphasizes on getting quicker and faster. Taking the worst skater in the top 15-25 would be a change-up. He's definitely a top prospect but kind of contradicts what Verbeek is preaching. He is big but not particularly mean or physical. I do think his skill is underrated but yeah....
He's also emphasized getting stronger

Dryish

Nonplussed
Dec 14, 2015
Hki Metro
I, for one, am quite looking forward to watching the ever-as-awkward draftee interviews live and seeing a bunch of young hockey players repeat the ages old adages we've all heard dozens of times before.

And then soon thereafter relishing the moments their careers fizzle out and their efforts turn into years of near meaningless AHL grinding.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
I, for one, am quite looking forward to watching the ever-as-awkward draftee interviews live and seeing a bunch of young hockey players repeat the ages old adages we've all heard dozens of times before.

And then soon thereafter relishing the moments their careers fizzle out and their efforts turn into years of near meaningless AHL grinding.
Well that's kind of dismal.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
I think Lekkerimaki is getting super underrated. He just knows how to get open like Kuch and Selanne. His shot is violent.
I'd even be happy with him at #10, from what i read he's got the best shot of the draft.
McTavish on PP1, Lekkermaki on PP2 would be a hell of alot of options in the future.

So many Goal scoring options they'd have, McTavish, Terry, Lekkermaki, Zegras, Perreault, Pastujov, (maybe Comtois if he gets it together).
Only thing missing is a goal threat from a Dman. Play drivers in Zegras and Terry. Underrated playmakers in Perreault and maybe Pastujov ?

Last edited:

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Trikozov/sykora I’d love to grab at 53… not sure if either will make it that far tho

I know the Russian thing prob scares people off trikozov but if we can grab him with our late 2nd, I’d take the risk

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017

Basically the players we been talking about minus Nazar... and obviously Bischel.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
I'm just excited to get excited for whomever we pick :laugh: We can pick a racoon in a trenchcoat and I would still find ways to find it exciting :laugh:

But yeah, I believe we can get 2-3 decent middle of a lineup players down the road from this draft. Maybe even one top liner.
Would love to see a raccoon in a trench coat play hockey. He'd have been better than half the guys on the roster last season.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
He'd have scored a bunch of garbage goals when needed, I'm certain.
Probably steal some wins as well

giphy.gif

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Kasper won't be available at #15 imo. I think he's gone in the top 9.
I agree.... i think Detroit or sens will grab him

but honestly who knows... hes been 1 of the players in the top 15-20 range that ive had the hardest time placing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad