NFL GDT: 2022 NFC Wild Card Round: (2) San Francisco 49ers vs (7) Seattle Seahawks

SF vs SEA

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Ineligible man downfield on a nothing play like that? Refs making make up calls again... refball at it's finest in the NFL

The Giants lost 2 games this year on those calls, but both were probably even worse than this one was which is scary

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Seattle finally gets a penalty called against them lol.

It was the right call

I think given how they'd been calling the game so far that is one you have to just let go given it had no impact and was like a yard long. I could see that being called in a scenario where you're calling everything

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
I think given how they'd been calling the game so far that is one you have to just let go given it had no impact and was like a yard long. I could see that being called in a scenario where you're calling everything
But these aren't subjective judgement calls. These get called with ease because there's a ref standing on the line of scrimmage watching this stuff. It's the same reason there's no discretion on defenders lining up offside or being across the line when the ball is snapped.

Reactions: Quid Pro Clowe

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
On the first drive of the half Seattle’s defense got away with a face mask and an unnecessary roughness where they yanked Deebo’s leg after he was tackled and down. They’d already had plenty let go.

Jauan is a man

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
LOL one defender read that but by time he did it was too late...thought for a second that was gonna be picked

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Bay area sports fans complaining about how a game is being called... how original, still drinking the McLellan kool-aid.

Its probably not being called tight enough. There are games with too many calls but there are also games where they are letting almost every infraction go and this is one of them

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad