NFL GDT: 2022 NFC Wild Card Round: (2) San Francisco 49ers vs (7) Seattle Seahawks

SF vs SEA

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA
When the #7 seed was up for grabs between the Seahawks, Packers and Lions coming into this weekend, my view was it was mostly for the honor of who gets to get blown out in San Francisco next weekend.

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
49ers won't beat Seattle three times in a season...give me the upset cause why the f*** not

DoyleG

Reality sucks, Princesses!
Dec 29, 2008
YEG-->YYJ-->YWG-->YYB
1673240642772.png

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
seattle was supposed to finish in the basement and somehow they ended up in the playoffs

why stop now? i'll take seattle with the upset

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
this is probably gonna be a boring 31-13 type win for san fran

seahawks have talent but overall they dont really belong amongst this level of teams. next year they probably will be with the picks they have though.

Reactions: Gecklund

Pestilence

Jan 17, 2016
Köklax, Finland
I think 49ers will cruise to an easy victory, roster is just better, but would be cool if Geno Smith would be able to pull it off so voted for an upset.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
this is probably gonna be a boring 31-13 type win for san fran

seahawks have talent but overall they dont really belong amongst this level of teams. next year they probably will be with the picks they have though.

Absolutely they are trending in the right direction and should add some more good talent.

That’s the nice thing about the NFL draft compared to the NHL draft, you can have guys picked in pretty much any round who can walk in as day 1 starters. Big benefit to drafting guys who are 21-23 years old.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Absolutely they are trending in the right direction and should add some more good talent.

That’s the nice thing about the NFL draft compared to the NHL draft, you can have guys picked in pretty much any round who can walk in as day 1 starters. Big benefit to drafting guys who are 21-23 years old.
they just need to draft some quality fatties and they’ll be good to go tbh

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Seahawks play hard but I can't bet on Geno Smith beating that defense.
Waldron has to scheme up more passes early in the game. SF knows Sea wants to establish the run which they failed to do in both contests early. Get behind.

See if he incorporates more NE style quick passes to RB in the flat for those 3-5 yard gains that in essence are run plays.

Reactions: Tuggy

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009

Hes mainly referring to the fact that Seattle drafts 5th overall, plus their pick, though, yeah, NFL drafts have contributors much deeper

As for the game, it wont be close. 9ers will get Seattle out of their comfort zone, play wise, and they wont be able to keep up

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Hes mainly referring to the fact that Seattle drafts 5th overall, plus their pick, though, yeah, NFL drafts have contributors much deeper

As for the game, it wont be close. 9ers will get Seattle out of their comfort zone, play wise, and they wont be able to keep up
Seattle couldn’t establish the run early vs SF and fell behind. That’s why Waldron and Carroll can’t be hard headed about how they attack SF early. Either pass to set up the run or use dump offs or swing passes to the RB to act like run plays.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Seahawks play hard but I can't bet on Geno Smith beating that defense.

Geno on the 2nd half of the season hasn’t been all that impressive and was very average vs the Rams

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad