NFL: 2022 Mock Draft Discussion Thread

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Someone make a pick already. Bluesfan has been on the clock for a day and a half. Tony Romo has been on the clock for 12 hours. Both of you have been on today but can't spend the 2 minutes it takes to make a pick.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
I saw a couple mocks giving them a DT in the 2nd round so I say give them Travis Jones or Perrion Winfrey.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Someone make a pick already. Bluesfan has been on the clock for a day and a half. Tony Romo has been on the clock for 12 hours. Both of you have been on today but can't spend the 2 minutes it takes to make a pick.
If you're gonna be rude, at least do your math well.

Last edited:

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Sorry, wasn't trying to be rude. I'm just an impatient fella. My math wasn't wrong tho.
In what world is 11:20 PM on 4/3 a day and a half removed from 10:53 AM on 4/4? It wasn't even a half a day (albeit quite close).

I'll await your calculations squaring that circle. Best of luck!

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
In what world is 11:20 PM on 4/3 a day and a half removed from 10:53 AM on 4/4? It wasn't even a half a day (albeit quite close).

I'll await your calculations squaring that circle. Best of luck!
The pick prior to yours was made at 1:18am Est Sunday morning. I made that post at 12:53pm Est Monday afternoon. That's 25 minutes shy of a day and a half. Tony Romo was on the clock as of 1:18am Est Monday morning which be almost 12 hours prior to 12:53pm Est Monday afternoon. Sorry but your numbers are wrong.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
The pick prior to yours was made at 1:18am Est Sunday morning. I made that post at 12:53pm Est Monday afternoon. That's 25 minutes shy of a day and a half. Tony Romo was on the clock as of 1:18am Est Monday morning which be almost 12 hours prior to 12:53pm Est Monday afternoon. Sorry but your numbers are wrong.
That's weird, because it shows Sunday night for me and I got my PM Sunday night (according to the PM). No idea what happened then.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

I'm here, sorry.

In my defense, I was PMed well past my bedtime last night and have had a busy morning at work.

That's weird, because it shows Sunday night for me and I got my PM Sunday night (according to the PM). No idea what happened then.
The issue here seems to be that bluesfan94 wasn't tagged in the post until after it was edited, which does not notify him as it would in the original. If you're going to tag and not PM, it has to be the original.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
No worries. GKJ explained above.
Appreciate you taking the high road here. No reason for me to have been so combative. Like I said, long day at work yesterday.
B109A0A8-BD7F-4F85-A3C5-86DB44B02C23.gif

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
I mentioned earlier I don't really follow or know NCAA. But I did my research, looked at where guys were going in mock drafts, figured on TB weakness and decided on G on pick 1 and DT for pick 2. Tried to move down in Ro1 and up in Ro 2 for Raimann and Leal I thought would be good targets. Didn't quite work out (mostly I wanted to hang onto pick 3 for my "reach/out of the box" pick I won't divulge yet. So I got my pick with Zion Johnson whos a bit safer than Raimann and I narrowed in on Travis Jones as a plug and player for pick 2 as I had no doubt Leal wouldn't make it to 60. And then Travis Jones gets scooped on the pick one before mine. Sigh. I don't think I've done too bad, replacing Marpet and Suh with Zion Johnson and Phidarian Mathis, at least according to the scouting reports I've read online, but DT really jumped all over the place after the top 4 when off the board according to scouting rankings I've seen (Davis, Wyatt, Leal, Jones).

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I understand Buffalo taking a LB with Edmunds in his final year and money committed all over.

however…they are in complete win now mode and I don’t see any way they use the best resource they have left to get a contributor this season on a player who won’t contribute this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad