NFL: 2022 Mock Draft Discussion Thread

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
The Combine starts on the 1st and free agency on the 16th. Thinking of going clockless until the combine ends and then a 24 hour clock. 3 rounds.

Arizona: @My Cozen Dylan
Atlanta: @catters078
Baltimore: @Pestilence

Buffalo: @My Cozen Dylan
Carolina: @Halladay
Chicago: @Mrfenn92
Cincinnati:
Cleveland: @darko
Dallas: @BostonBob
Denver: Hasbro
Detroit: @DaaaaB's
Green Bay: @bluesfan94
Houston: @Hasbro

Indianapolis:
Jacksonville: @Pestilence
Kansas City: @The Note
LA Chargers: @bluesfan94

LA Rams: @Hasbro
Las Vegas: @DaaaaB's
Miami:
Minnesota: @spintheblackcircle
New England: @Tony Romo

New Orleans: @GKJ
NY Giants: @Blackhawkswincup
NY Jets: @JeffreyLFC
Philadelphia: @GKJ
Pittsburgh: @TNT87

San Francisco:
Seattle: @Vachon23
Tampa Bay:
Tennessee:

Washington: @catters078

Last edited:

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Glad this is being done again, I missed it. I'll wait until teams need to be filled before deciding who I want as per usual

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Are we allowed to trade picks ???? And I would assume that we are tied to any future deals our teams might do - so if Dallas trades the #24 pick this year for a 1st round pick next year then I'll lose my 1st round pick this draft too.

Pestilence

Jan 17, 2016
Köklax, Finland
I can take the Jags and then some other as well if not all teams find a taker, I guess it could be something like Ravens or Chargers in the middle of the round as I'm posting from Europe.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Are we allowed to trade picks ???? And I would assume that we are tied to any future deals our teams might do - so if Dallas trades the #24 pick this year for a 1st round pick next year then I'll lose my 1st round pick this draft too.
Yes pick for pick trades and player trades subject to veto.

We'll allow player trades subject to veto and '24 1sts to be traded.

Real life picks that get traded after the start of the draft that haven't been taken or traded yetin the mock will be recognized.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If we need more people taking second teams to fill this up, if people want to do it, i am more than happy to take the eagles

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
If we need more people taking second teams to fill this up, if people want to do it, i am more than happy to take the eagles

Bah - as a Cowboys fan I was going to volunteer to take the Eagles and then I was going to pick a Punter, a Kicker and a Long Snapper in the 1st round. :nod:

Reactions: Mrfenn92

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Bah - as a Cowboys fan I was going to volunteer to take the Eagles and then I was going to pick a Punter, a Kicker and a Long Snapper in the 1st round. :nod:
I don't think I've ever been the Eagles, even in years where I wasn't the Saints. I wanna play Howie, too.

Reactions: Hasbro

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad