Prospect Info: 2022 Draft: #11 - Conor Geekie, C

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
the eye test says different from the perspective is he is the main driver of the team and has been much more physically imposing in his play. Huge steps taken by Geekie this year to be honest.
this is true...he just needed to find some consistency in effort in his game and he's found that this season...let's hope he can sustain it and build upon it and we might find him in Phoenix next season rather than Tucson.

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Forum 40
this is true...he just needed to find some consistency in effort in his game and he's found that this season...let's hope he can sustain it and build upon it and we might find him in Phoenix next season rather than Tucson.
I'm guessing he'll start in Tucson to build up chemistry with Doan.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
It would be sad for this young player to be hung with a reputation no longer deserved. Let's hold off on the inconsistent label until we get to see him in Tucson or Tempe. I would like to see him get a 10 game cup of coffee with the big team later this year as both a reward and an incentive.

Oh….. you’ve seen where I work then. :sarcasm:
Englebert's Turkey Farm

"Join the gaggle on Google."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad