Prospect Info: 2022 CBJ Development Camp | July 11-13 | Chiller North

tunnelvision

Jul 31, 2021

The players participating in this year's camp will feature team prospects and players selected in the 2022 NHL Draft, which will be held on Thursday and Friday, July 7-8, at Bell Centre in Montreal, Quebec.

Leading the group of prospects in camp are 2021 first round picks forward Kent Johnson (fifth overall) and defenseman Corson Ceulemans (25th overall). A complete development camp roster will be available prior to the start of camp.

On-Ice sessions will be conducted by assistant coaches Steve McCarthy and Kenny McCudden, assistant development coach Jared Boll, development coaches Niklas Backstrom, Derek Dorsett, Jarkko Ruutu and Brad Thiessen along with Cleveland Monsters (American Hockey League affiliate) head coach Trent Vogelhuber and assistant coach Mark Letestu.

Roster should be released by tomorrow.

Reactions: CBJWerenski8

Fred Glover

Chief of Sinners
Nov 17, 2007
Ohio
I am having some dental work Tuesday afternoon, so I figured I deserved a day to recuperate Wednesday. I wonder where I'll spend my morning .... ;)

I'll try to get a few pictures but I suck with a cell-phone camera.
Just make certain your fingers are not blocking the lens and I am sure it will be fine

Reactions: NotTooWideArena

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Yeah, I'm going to be spending a lot of time alternating between working on actual work and repairing a couple laptops to be able to take a look-see. But on the other hand, that'll keep me at my desk so I ought to be able to follow along here, presuming some generous and enterprising souls report what they see here... :)

Reactions: Monk

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
It really sucks they do this during the week. I get it, but damn. I wish I could go

tunnelvision

Jul 31, 2021
I think it always is. I believe they streamed it on YT in the past
This time they're not at the Ice Haus though. I know nothing about this Chiller North building except some pictures, I wonder what kind of a camera angle they're going to have for the stream. My expectations are not very high, hopefully it's not too low and too close to the rink. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad