Olympics: 2022 Beijing Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Say Hey Kid

MI retired Nick Saban
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory, GA
"U.S. considering joining boycott of 2022 Beijing Olympics, State Department says

CH

Jul 30, 2003
Visit site

I was looking for potential Olympic teams to compare with the one I picked. My team has one more forward and one more defenceman than yours but is rather similar.

The discrepancies are that I have Steve Stamkos and Ryan O'Reilly at forward omitting Jonathan Huberdeau. On defence I have Drew Doughty, Shea Theodore and Kris Letang omitting Josh Morrissey and Morgan Rielly. In goal I have Marc Andre Fleury in place of Carter Hart.

Sep 19, 2008
They start tomorrow. Given, it's curling at 7 AM EST but still. Opening ceremony Friday.

Also Canada plays tomorrow night in women's hockey if you are all interested.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Jesus, as soon as I post that a Finnish player slew-foots an American player and clearly broke her leg or ankle.

...was Decker, the #1c

Last edited:

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
How many will get Covid?

Laughable that these games are being held in China of all places. Already a huge number of athletes who won’t be allowed to participate. There will be more.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I f***ing love watching curling. I love it so much

GQS

Aug 2, 2005
Ice dance just won’t be the same without Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir.

I think figure skating in general won't be the same for me. They're my all-time favorite figure skaters and watching the start of team figure skating in these olympics got me all nostalgic and I went on youtube to watch Tessa and Scott's old olympic performances and they were so amazing. Definitely won't be the same without them competing in this olympics. :(

GQS

Aug 2, 2005
A beautiful ceremony even though the flame could have been a bit bigger.

When they put the torch in the middle of the snowflake, I kept thinking OK what's next that's going to totally blow us away and then when nothing else happened I was like hmmmm OK. Still good, but didn't expect it to end right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad