GDT: GM 3: Good vs Evil @ 4pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
I was made fun of for the idea of having 7 D and 11 forwards. Can't even come close to winning games with only 5 d-men in a game. I don't care who the 7 are, as you not even getting enough impact from 4 forward lines.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
They talk a lot about resilience but they look like a team that's stopped believing in themselves and one another. Many of their forwards are plain washed and there's negligible legit attacking chemistry. But the coaching staff has also been underwhelming when it comes to have a feel to what's not working and quickly adjusting. The pieces mostly do suck but...they haven't exactly had any apparent answers.

Partially it's a capable leadership issue. There's basically none up front. Carlson & Lindgren are essentially their only capable leaders at this point.

Reactions: Neil Racki

Carlzner

Oct 31, 2011
Denver, CO
They talk a lot about resilience but they look like a team that's stopped believing in themselves and one another. Many of their forwards are plain washed and there's negligible legit attacking chemistry. But the coaching staff has also been underwhelming when it comes to have a feel to what's not working and quickly adjusting. The pieces mostly do suck but...they haven't exactly had any apparent answers.

Partially it's a capable leadership issue. There's basically none up front. Carlson & Lindgren are essentially their only capable leaders at this point.
It's hard to press when your defense is completely shattered. And your best offensive player is almost eligible for his pension. They could use more snarl sure but I'm pretty forgiving of this group given what they've been through this year.

McVechkin

Jun 29, 2015
All the promise and hope of them making the run just feels so long ago. This was a pathetic attempt at a series.

HandsomeTom43

May 2, 2018
The most disappointing thing is how listless they are. No one has responded, and coaches have put people in positions to not succeed tonight. I hope they learn from this next year.

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
I was made fun of for the idea of having 7 D and 11 forwards. Can't even come close to winning games with only 5 d-men in a game. I don't care who the 7 are, as you not even getting enough impact from 4 forward lines.
They don't have 7 D available man. We already discussed this!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad