NFL GDT: 2022 AFC Wild Card Round: (4) Jacksonville Jaguars vs (5) Los Angeles Chargers

JAX vs LAC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Love that the Jaguars made it here but they're a year or so behind LA.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
My attitude is that it’s never a bad idea to doubt the Chargers, but Jaqgs traveling crosscountry with an untested playoff team?

Chargers

And hey, LA might have a home crowd for a change.

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA
Chargers

Better QB and overall team

Jags are going in right direction but still a long way to go

Love that the Jaguars made it here but they're a year or so behind LA.
Basically how I view it. Chargers are the better team and the Jags aren't quite there yet. However, with the Jags being at home and on a hot streak, I think this game is the biggest tossup of the 3 AFC games this weekend (as I write this the the NFC games aren't fully determined).

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Herbert and Lawrence, nice.

Anyway, I got the Chargers but at the same time I don't trust their coach to not do something dumb if the game is close at the end.

But, I think Herbert and Co make the plays to get them over the top.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Jaguars.

Brandon Staley is a hack. He's over aggressive and apparently has no sense given he played the Chargers starters almost an entire game when they had zero reason to do. And it ended up costing them one of their best WRs.

Jacksonville is way better coached and i expect that to be the difference. 31-21 Jags.

Reactions: Romang67

Pestilence

Jan 17, 2016
Köklax, Finland
Rooting for Jags, I feel that coaching and travelling favors them, but overall Chargers are more talented team. Staley has the capability to pull this off with Herbert.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I think Chargers have a chance for an upset against the Chiefs (even if small) so picking them here

Also

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
This will be the Saturday prime time game on NBC (no idea who will call is as Tirico said he and Collinsworth will be in Cincy for SNF).
Having both Tirico and Collinsworth is like being tempted with a candy bar and then having it dipped in dog shit.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Idk why people hate on Collinsworth so much, yah he has a hard on for Mahomes and uses hyperbole, but I personally like the cadence of his commentary
He will pick 1 OR both QBs and be their own personal 3 hour slobber machine.its sickening as if he has never seen a 10 yard pass completed as if the QB is magic.

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
Best Coast
He will pick 1 OR both QBs and be their own personal 3 hour slobber machine.its sickening as if he has never seen a 10 yard pass completed as if the QB is magic.
I think Al kept him in check a bit more. He is still the best at 80 years old or however old he is. I personally would prefer that over Aikman and Buck not really getting excited over anything (even though they have improved this year quite a bit)

Greg Olsen is usually one of my favs these days

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
I think Al kept him in check a bit more. He is still the best at 80 years old or however old he is. I personally would prefer that over Aikman and Buck not really getting excited over anything (even though they have improved this year quite a bit)

Greg Olsen is usually one of my favs these days
Aikman is a cowboys blow hard .. Olson got on my nerves bad for some reason this weekend lol.. not an easy job.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Granada vs Osasuna
    Granada vs Osasuna
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $20.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00