NFL GDT: 2022 AFC Wild Card Round: (4) Jacksonville Jaguars vs (5) Los Angeles Chargers

JAX vs LAC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
I'll take the Jags at home. I think Pederson's a better coach and while I think Herbert is better than Lawrence, the gap isn't huge. If Williams can't go or is hampered that completely changes LA's offense and it seems like his status is fairly touch and go right now. Seems like it'll be a close game that could go either way, so give me the home team and assume some grade A Charger-ing will go on.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I'll take the Jags at home. I think Pederson's a better coach and while I think Herbert is better than Lawrence, the gap isn't huge. If Williams can't go or is hampered that completely changes LA's offense and it seems like his status is fairly touch and go right now. Seems like it'll be a close game that could go either way, so give me the home team and assume some grade A Charger-ing will go on.

How could the Chargers be that stupid?

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
How could the Chargers be that stupid?
I have no idea. I think Staley catches a bit too much flak for a lot of his decisions but the call to leave all the starters in a game where they had literally no way to benefit from the result was mindboggling.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I have no idea. I think Staley catches a bit too much flak for a lot of his decisions but the call to leave all the starters in a game where they had literally no way to benefit from the result was mindboggling.

His reasoning for that was pretty weak.
”There’s only so many players on the roster”

Maybe take a chat with the Giants next time about that

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Staley lost his best WR for the next three weeks so he could play him in a meaningless game that they lost anyway.

don’t be like him.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Chargers gonna charge.

Lose your top red zone target only to lose to the Broncos in a game where they couldn’t even improve seeding

russ99

Jun 9, 2011
Idk why people hate on Collinsworth so much, yah he has a hard on for Mahomes and uses hyperbole, but I personally like the cadence of his commentary
As a Chargers fain, he’s hated them ever since he was a player. So thank goodness he’s not there.

I don’t see Williams as being a big loss at least this week, he’s had an up and down season, and also injury prone. Had he not gotten hurt last week, he could have this week anyway. Allen is more important in their passing attack.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad