NFL GDT: 2022 AFC Wild Card Round: (2) Buffalo Bills vs. (7) Miami Dolphins

BUF vs MIA

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
The ruling on the field shouldnt matter on a call like that. You should have the evidence to show that he actually got past the marker.
...or didn't get to marker. That's WHY you have a call on the field. You want them to prove the negative

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
The ruling on the field shouldnt matter on a call like that. You should have the evidence to show that he actually got past the marker.
IMO

He had it - the far side official can’t see the ball and actually marked him short of where he advanced to. They use that mark and called it a first down, which I think was wrong, but I also think his mark was wrong. I think he did gain the first down.

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
IMO

He had it - the far side official can’t see the ball and actually marked him short of where he advanced to. They use that mark and called it a first down, which I think was wrong, but I also think his mark was wrong. I think he did gain the first down.
You also have to wonder who blew a whistle and when. They 95% of the time whistle it when he was temp stopped.

Reactions: Double-Shift Lasse

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Good job to Miami for making that game close. Everyone thought it was going to be a blow out, but they made it interesting all game long. If Tua or Teddy were actually playing (And Mostart), I could see Miami maybe winning that game. Buffalo had a terrible game today.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I could hear the whistles fairly clearly on the TV and I don't have super sonic hearing.

I get why they can't on the field though.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
GG man. Dolphins at least left you with a good taste in your mouth. Wish Tua the best recovery.
That was honestly way better than anyone could have expected.

Stings still with Thompson being so bad but eh, can't realistically expect a win.

GG. Now please go beat the Chiefs for once.

Reactions: Daz28

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
In terms of the first down, they need to put sensors in the Ball and in the Pylon and then the reviews would be instant. I mean I had a sensor in my Garage that everytime I tripped it the Garage would automatically go back up and that was in the early 2000s. Why can't we have something like that with the ball and pylon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad