NFL GDT: 2022 AFC Wild Card Round: (2) Buffalo Bills vs. (7) Miami Dolphins

BUF vs MIA

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I never want to see Skylar Thompson again.

Passes when he needs to run, run when he needs to throw.

Misses Tyreek on what might have been the game.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Yeah idk if he coulda got that to Hill.pressure made him slide right he would have to throw across his body

Could be wrong I’d like to see replay

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Did McDaniel/Thompson really need 17 secs in the huddle to say "QB sneak?" Just a brutal sequence.

It doesn't help that Thompson keeps bailing from pockets and running to his right, which cuts off half the field and to make things worse Hill is usually on the other side.

Dolphins battled hard and competed a lot better than I thought they would so props for that.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Yeah idk if he coulda got that to Hill.pressure made him slide right he would have to throw across his body

Could be wrong I’d like to see replay
They paused it on the replay, he saw him. He didn't throw it. Hill also had a free release off the snap, so he should be looking at a spot.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Did McDaniel/Thompson really need 17 secs in the huddle to say "QB sneak?" Just a brutal sequence.

It doesn't help that Thompson keeps bailing from pockets and running to his right, which cuts off half the field and to make things worse Hill is usually on the other side.

Dolphins battled hard and competed a lot better than I thought they would so props for that.
McDaniel taking 20 seconds to decide what to call each play cost the Dolphins the game. I think he has a bright future as a coach, but he needs to overhaul his playcalling process.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
I mean, can we really blame Thompson for panicking there? He's a rookie QB with zero playoff experience. The game shouldn't have even been that close and aside from the awful clock management and pick, he didn't play bad at all

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Get rid of him and Teddy. Teddy is another guy that basically quit on the team. Lots of murmurs he rubbed the team the wrong way with his body language and general feeling of not giving a shit.

Swollen pinky doesn't take that long to heal. He just didn't want to play

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad