BUF vs MIA

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Bills by a lot

Dolphins made progress this year despite Tua situation being back in playoffs. It's an accomplishment but the season will only be extended an additional game for them

Oh, and if Ross fires McDaniel next Monday, he will be a f***ing fool

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
If Tua is out the Dolphins have absolutely no chance whatsoever imo.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
If the Dolphins came into the playoffs with any semblance of a pulse, I might have some doubts.

But a limping Dolphins versus an energized Bills in Buffalo?

Bills

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Bills. Home-field advantage, playoff experience, cold weather, etc.

I think the Dolphins can and will put up a spirited battle, but Buffalo wins by at least 2 touchdowns

Reactions: adsfan

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
All comes down to Tua.

If by some chance he's back (not sure he should be) I think the Dolphins will give Buffalo a run for their money.

This Bills are beatable. Miami came really close to beating them in conditions they were supposed to struggle in.

If he's not back then this game is over a week before it starts.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
If Tua is back and operating at something close to normal (probably a leap to assume either) I think the Dolphins can give them a game similar to what they did a couple weeks ago, even if they don't ultimately pull it off. Otherwise the Bills will cruise.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
If Tua starts I don't see how he finishes because some pearl clutching spotter will put him in the tent.
Mosert will have a big game.. this is closer than some think.. Bills by 6.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Shit , I didn't know..well that changes things a little ... I just don't trust the Bills run D..it's swiss cheese.
The Bills are 3rd in the NFL in rushing DVOA on defense. They may give up a few too many second level runs, but they make a ton of negative plays in the run game too.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
The Bills are 3rd in the NFL in rushing DVOA on defense. They may give up a few too many second level runs, but they make a ton of negative plays in the run game too.
I just didn't like NE running through them and Mosert is special. They got stops but gave up to many chunks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad