NFL GDT: 2022 AFC Wild Card Round: (2) Buffalo Bills vs. (7) Miami Dolphins

BUF vs MIA

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Also key to think they have to likely beat Cincy, KC, and then NFC champ. What you saw today doesn't get that done
Playing KC at a neutral site in the AFC title game likely does wonders for their mental health.

Easier to go into that game without it being at the house of horrors where both of your last two seasons ended.

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
In terms of the first down, they need to put sensors in the Ball and in the Pylon and then the reviews would be instant. I mean I had a sensor in my Garage that everytime I tripped it the Garage would automatically go back up and that was in the early 2000s. Why can't we have something like that with the ball and pylon.
Yeah, but while a game comes down to that inch, you've had players running around for literally miles with an opportunity to change the outcome. There's always going to be ridiculous amounts of uber close calls every game. The good teams will eventually prove it in those moments. If the game wasn't so physical, a 3 game series would be ideal.

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
Playing KC at a neutral site in the AFC title game likely does wonders for their mental health.

Easier to go into that game without it being at the house of horrors where both of your last two seasons ended.
It would be strange for sure. It'd be like a SB atmosphere. It just dawned on me that's why the league likely decided that. It's semi-fair, and will be nuts for media.

JimmyApples

Sep 24, 2021
Also key to think they have to likely beat Cincy, KC, and then NFC champ. What you saw today doesn't get that done
Take it one game at a time. Wins in the NFL, especially the playoffs, don’t come easy. Bills got the job done today.

Giving no pity points or moral victories for the Dolphins. Gotta find a QB whose brain isn’t mashed potatoes, or at least a quality backup. They handled Tua’s concussions terribly this season and it ultimately cost them.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Bills got every call and barely won. Bengals gonna smack em up next week
You would think so but we're a batshit team so who knows. It wouldn't shock me in the least if we won by a semi-comfortable margin. We are a dumb illogical team. Gotta clean up these stupid ass mistakes first.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
@Blitzkrug Miami fought hard today when everyone (including me) didn't give them a fighting chance.

Apologizes my dude, they'll be back next year.

@PanthersPens62 much respect for your Fins today as well
Thanks! Very proud of the effort today despite all that was working against them. Hopefully next year we have a healthier Tua, a vastly improved OL (because that remains a huge root of our problems) & that Coach Nerd improves his time management skills, because today was not good in that respect.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
This is inexcusable for not having a play ready to go

That doesn’t seem to be clear because watching the broadcast, he was clearly calling a play. Make no mistake, they are not ill-prepared with the play sheet.

They were late to sub because they had to call a new play.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
That doesn’t seem to be clear because watching the broadcast, he was clearly calling a play. Make no mistake, they are not ill-prepared with the play sheet.

They were late to sub because they had to call a new play.

Seems like a more veteran coach would have been able to get a play clock reset after the mistake was corrected.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad