NFL GDT: 2022 AFC Divisional Round: (2) Buffalo Bills vs (3) Cincinnati Bengals

BUF vs CIN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Lol that last first down run is the epitome of this entire game. Bills player has Perine wrapped up right at the line of scrimmage but whiffs on the tackle. Then he gets 10 yards include 5 after he's got 4 players on him.

After all the talk during the weak about how amazing Frazier's defense is and how much he deserved looks at a HC job, the defense really crapped the bed today. Both from a quality of play standpoint as well as from a playcalling standpoint.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
For what the Bills do....they're more fit for warm weather and a dome. ;)

Especially because they are seduced by their own power way too often and abandon the run.
I told the fans that they should have paid for McCaffrey but they are kept telling me that their draft picks are worth too much........

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Mount Diggs about to erupt.

He hasn't happy since early in the game when Allen was throwing all of those low passes. Visibly and demonstrably telling him to throw it higher.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The Bills don't seem to have much of an inside passing game that will allow them to release deep patterns. Beasley is that kind of receiver and it looks like Shakir should be, but they've done nothing of that. They don't use Knox as a central figure of that either, so it restricts the offense even less.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Romo had his run but right now I don't think anyone is on Greg Olsen's level. He's really good and mixes things up really well. He's very knowledgeable about all of the football stuff and has clearly done his work on analytics as well.

I actually think they have the best team with him and Burkhardt.
I kind of find Olsen's voice a bit annoying.

I kind of wish Gronk moves to color...

Tachycineta

May 2, 2006
Gaithersburg, MD
I am sorry the game wasn't at least at a neutral site, but either way, Cincinnati got it done by a lot and serious props to them.

I hope they kick KC's rear end next week and it would be ok with me if they won the superbowl as well (though I am cheering for the Eagles).

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Romo had his run but right now I don't think anyone is on Greg Olsen's level. He's really good and mixes things up really well. He's very knowledgeable about all of the football stuff and has clearly done his work on analytics as well.

I actually think they have the best team with him and Burkhardt.
Olsen talks much more X's and O's. Romo used to do that, but teams got mad at him for calling out the plays, so he stopped, and that's when his analysis became less compelling and became more of a personality.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
not with running with their RBs...

Allen really didn't go crazy with rushing in the second half of the season and even if you exclude them they did really well.

Giving up the crazy level of assets needed for keeping McCaffrey short term would have been insane. And any thought about paying a RB what he'll make would be even dumber.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad