NFL GDT: 2022 AFC Divisional Round: (2) Buffalo Bills vs (3) Cincinnati Bengals

BUF vs CIN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
My two favorite teams remaining. Kinda sucks but at least one will go through. Will be one of those games I’ll find out who I’m rooting for once the game starts.

Reactions: Daz28

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
i think the bengals are the worst matchup for the bills possible, even a worse matchup than the chiefs would be for them. im rooting for the bills cuz i dont wanna play the bengals again in the championship game but i like the bengals in this one.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I'll take the Bengals and their injuries over the Bills and their mistakes. They've been making a lot, and they're due to get burned, and I think they were going to get burned before the game got cancelled. They got by on moxie the last two weeks, but that's not going to work against the Bengals. They're going to have to go out and not make mistakes and keep things more simple, and I just don't know that they will do that.

Need to know the state of the Bengals offensive line though.

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA
Should be a great game, but I think the Bills being at home makes the difference.

On a personal note, with my Vikings eliminated, I'm cheering for the winner of this game to win the SB.

Reactions: Daz28

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Pretty much already stated. Cincy might be banged up to shit, but they played a pretty clean game against Baltimore tonight. Buffalo had to struggle to get past an undermanned team down to their third string QB. Hell if Miami had Bridgewater there's a good chance Buffalo doesn't make it out of that game.

You can make those type of mistakes against a team that doesn't bite. Cincy will very much bite you in the ass if you play like that.

I'll go with the Bengals. 31-28

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Who knows with this team. But I think they tighten the hell up against the Bengals and squeak this one out. 30-27 Bills.

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
I’ll go with Buffalo, at some point the Bills will put a complete game together, they got a massive wake up call against Miami. Being at home and with Cincy’s O-Line annihilated with injuries it’s going to be hard for Burrow in that atmosphere. I say it’s 33-30 Buffalo. There is no way the Bills play as sloppy as they did against Miami.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Bills offense repeatedly shoots themselves in the foot and makes a ton of mistakes, and yet routinely drops 30-35 points even against good defenses. It's a really weird team to be a fan of.

If they simply got out of their own way with the mistakes, they'd drop 50 a game and cruise to a superbowl, but that ain't the life we live.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
I have no idea. I think the Bills pull this out because of the Bengals offensive line issues but the Bills like giving the other team the ball. The Bills defense isnt as good as the Ravens is now (with Roquan) so if the tackle for Cincinatti can hold up enough they could win. We will know early if that is the case though.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I took Buffalo but if I was doing an upset of the week, this was the game where I can see it happening. Bills looked bad on Sunday, and the Bengals look like a team that can at least keep it close all the way through.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad