NFL GDT: 2022 AFC Divisional Round: (2) Buffalo Bills vs (3) Cincinnati Bengals

BUF vs CIN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
He certainly doesn't lack confidence and swagger

I like it. The false modesty that so many players put on for a media persona is annoying.

It’s not like he was being cocky or calling himself one of the all time greats or anything, he’s just stating that it’s a matchup between two of the top players.

I think the Bills could use another RB who is more physical. Singletary has some nice moves, but he’s not the guy who is going to wear down a defense.

Maybe, but they’re never going to call plays like that. Singletary is their power guy, and actually understatedly good at it.

I saw Zach Moss run into a walk of people way too many times to want this team to invest any assets in a “power” runner.

Reactions: Troy McClure

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Bengals have been crazy underrated this entire season.

Took Bengals at 3.6 for todays game (Bills 1.5) and before the game only Cowboys were ranked lower than the Bengals.

& this has been the story of the entire season.

Reactions: Cyclones Rock

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
I actually love Ariel Helwani but I can't wait to see the disappointment on his face his next show.

But then again, I am a Burrows fan boy.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY

They’ll get over it. Both of them care deeply and that comes out at times.

Diggs is honestly the guy I’m least worried about on this team.

It's not so much the personnel that's the issue as the playcalling. Burrow is the best QB in the NFL against the blitz and the Bills blitzed him multiple times early.

The one that got me the most was on a 3rd and 6 or whatever in the red zone. The sent max pressure but had Tre White play off of the Bengals receiver (can't recall which one) which let Burrow have an easy pitch and catch for a run for a first down.

Lol found the play on twitter.

What is this play call????

If you’re sending an all out blitz, maybe try to cover at least one of the 4 guys lining up as receivers? Burrow is way, way, way too good against the blitz to not take advantage there.

Reactions: Melrose Munch

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
Bengals have been crazy underrated this entire season.

Took Bengals at 3.6 for todays game (Bills 1.5) and before the game only Cowboys were ranked lower than the Bengals.

& this has been the story of the entire season.

I got a money line of +205 for the Bengals last night. I'm not the best of sports bettors, but those were no brainer odds to take.

Reactions: BB88

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Marvin Lewis was a better coach than Zac Taylor yet one guy catches all the luck

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I got a money line of +205 for the Bengals last night. I'm not the best of sports bettors, but those were no brainer odds to take.

Even late in the season got Bengals x31 for Super Bowl and x 15 for AFC.

At the same time Bills& Chiefs were around x5 for Super Bowl and x3 for AFC.

Everyone really wrote them off in the beginning of the season when they had the 2 weak games after Burrows surgery

Reactions: Cyclones Rock

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Josh Allen Year 1 - Vegeta's birth
Josh Allen Year 2 - Saiyan and Freiza Saga Vegeta, where he sucks at an absolute level but can beat up small fry
Josh Allen Year 3 - Vegeta becomes Super Saiyan
Josh Allen Year 4 - Android 18 breaks Vegeta arm.

Sooo
Josh Allen Year 5 - Vegeta in command but gets asskicked by letting Cell become "perfect", and Cell IRL is Trevor Lawrence. ;)

I mean, the parallels are just too much to ignore. :laugh:

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Josh Allen is no longer a top 10 QB after yesterday

The Bills have gone as far as they can with him

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Buffalo’s lack of running game came back to bite them in the ass. Like, the Bengals ran ran and ran some more while Buffalo tried and failed multiple times.

I always thought their weakness was the run game and it came home to roost.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Ultimately I think the Bengals were a tougher team than the Bills. They bullied them. The score didnt reflect how much of a hammering this way.
The Bengals defense is the unit no one talks about. They don’t have that guy. A bunch of dudes always play pretty good, and a really deep secondary.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad