NFL GDT: 2022 AFC Championship Game: (1) Kansas City Chiefs vs (3) Cincinnati Bengals

KC vs CIN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
FnsJi6HWIAAfnOD

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
On his own time? No one. On the field. I mean I guess. Right there? Just dumb. I’m not gonna fault Kelce for doing it because he’s just a meathead but Nantz basically giving him an open mic… idiotic.

Bleh. He's celebrating and playing up to the crowd. It's all in good fun at the end of the day. If anyone embarassed themselves with their behavior today, it's the Niners. Walked off the field like punk bitches.

Yeah, the holding can't be anymore obvious than that.

Nice location, man.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Bleh. He's celebrating and playing up to the crowd. It's all in good fun at the end of the day. If anyone embarassed themselves with their behavior today, it's the Niners. Walked off the field like punk bitches.

Nice location, man.
I mean if you’re a Chiefs fan then I guess. I just felt it was pretty eyeroll-worthy. And I’m more on Nantz for the decision than Kelce. He’s just a meathead. Nantz is ostensibly participating in an official league event and network broadcast.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Over indulgent QB protection has ruined the classic running game and the game in general. High risk plays should involve high risk consequences for every position, but the NFL like the WWE is sports entertainment.

And then we end up with a bunch of quarterbacks on IR and the product completely sinks. Yeah, the NFL isn't going to allow this to happen.

Reactions: Melrose Munch

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Bengals should have an entire draft of T and G at this point to try and fix issue
They should look at changing the offensive line coach, I said that during the year. They can, and should, draft there early, but you can't turn over an entire offensive line two years in a row when you put so much free agency money into it. Otherwise, they're deep at a lot of positions, they've drafted well on defense. But they're going to need to be able to produce new bodies once they have to give Burrow a contract. Another reason to keep drafting offensive line, because you're gonna have to cut those guys too.

Reactions: Melrose Munch

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
i have to say, it's f***ing hilarious seeing cincy fans losing their shit on twitter over the no-call on the block in the back on that punt return

mark andrews says hello

Reactions: Blackhawkswincup

PeteWorrell

[...]
Aug 31, 2006
Or Burrows hanging on to the ball too long on too many plays. It's OK to march down the field on 7 yard passes.
It's especially stupid considering they had so much success doing that against the Bills.I don't understand when coaches just go away from things that work.They are basically out coaching themselves for no reason.

Reactions: DueDiligence

Apr 9, 2009
USA
i have to say, it's f***ing hilarious seeing cincy fans losing their shit on twitter over the no-call on the block in the back on that punt return

mark andrews says hello

Is that supposed to mean the refs shouldn't call obvious penalties just because it happened to Mark Andrews?

Not a Bengals fan. Really at all. But that was one of the most one-sided games I've ever seen as far as officiating goes. It wasn't only the blocking in the back. Or the bizarre five down thing. Or the awful PI call on Hilton. Or when Clark landed directly on Burrow (which has been a penalty all season). See the trend?

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Is that supposed to mean the refs shouldn't call obvious penalties just because it happened to Mark Andrews?

Not a Bengals fan. Really at all. But that was one of the most one-sided games I've ever seen as far as officiating goes. It wasn't only the blocking in the back. Or the bizarre five down thing. Or the awful PI call on Hilton. Or when Clark landed directly on Burrow (which has been a penalty all season). See the trend?
never said anything about the other missed calls and i only watched the last minute of the game anyways

just think the reaction to that particular missed call from bengals fans is hilarious

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
On his own time? No one. On the field? I mean I guess. Right there? Just dumb. I’m not gonna fault Kelce for doing it because he’s just a meathead but Nantz basically giving him an open mic… idiotic.
maybe the bengals and their fans shouldnt have flapped their no ring ass mouths all f***ing week talking about “burrowhead” and smoking cigars like they’ve accomplished anything other than jack shit

never said anything about the other missed calls and i only watched the last minute of the game anyways

just think the reaction to that particular missed call from bengals fans is hilarious
bengals fans almost making me miss dynasty era pats fans rn

Reactions: Terry Yake

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008

The refs had a huge impact on the first game, too. Philly won as soon as Purdy got hurt, but it’s a much, much closer score if those refs aren’t wearing Eagles jerseys all game long.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad