NFL GDT: 2022 AFC Championship Game: (1) Kansas City Chiefs vs (3) Cincinnati Bengals

KC vs CIN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

southsideIrish

Nov 23, 2019
One of Saturn's moons
Looked like more than a yard out of bounds to me.

Either way these are professional athletes, coached every day to not take easily preventable late hit penalties like that.
Yeah there's no defending that play at all....these guys are told over and over not to touch a guy if it's anywhere near being out of bounds, especially a QB. That was a monstrously stupid play regardless of how bad the reffing was all game.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
What are they supposed to do it? Not calling it is affecting the game too. What a dumb thing to cry about.
More drivel. If you are going to ignore infractions throughout the game don't call one when it is going to give a team the win. Now I don't think they did ignore any infractions in this game so they probably should call it. But they should be absolutely sure it was a penalty.
It was unfortunate for the Bengal because he has to make sure the QB doesn't get FG position and at the same time know where out of bounds is.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
More drivel. If you are going to ignore infractions throughout the game don't call one when it is going to give a team the win. Now I don't think they did ignore any infractions in this game so they probably should call it. But they should be absolutely sure it was a penalty.
It was unfortunate for the Bengal because he has to make sure the QB doesn't get FG position and at the same time know where out of bounds is.

This is total bullshit and an absolutely embarassing post - not that this is particularly surprising. The refs should have lost their jobs if they didn't call that. Period.

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
I mean you weren't exactly glowing about your Chiefs until a Bengals defender basically handed the game to the Chiefs on a silver platter. And I'm sure this has been pointed out but he threw for a TD.
Right, my bad. I thought they were both rushing.

You're right, I wasn't very high on them, but when you talk shit like that all week and have an extremely meh game then you deserve crap.

People will focus on Ossai’s penalty, which was really idiotic. But the Bengals OL failing to protect Burrow yet again is why they lost this game.
They had a rough first two drives but did a great job after making some adjustments.

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
People will focus on Ossai’s penalty, which was really idiotic. But the Bengals OL failing to protect Burrow yet again is why they lost this game.
Or Burrows hanging on to the ball too long on too many plays. It's OK to march down the field on 7 yard passes.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Especially after they missed the late hit on Burrow a couple minutes earlier

Multiple times the Chiefs got away with roughing Burrow late in the game. The NFL bends over backwards for QBs, until the wrong one is on the verge of knocking out Mahommes again.

Reactions: troyerlaw

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad