2022-23 Seattle Kraken Pre-Season Camp Thread

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
True waived. Down to 1 goalie 1 Dman 2 forwards needing to be waived unless there are injuries that will end up being ir'd

edit

Daccord was waived as well.

Last edited:

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
It was Edmonton though, and they score goals in abundance. You don’t beat the oilers by stopping more goals, you beat them by scoring more goals than you usually do, and more than them. Or whatever. I know you know. If this had happened against Vancouver, I’d have been more concerned. That giveaway was AWFUL though. At least it was preseason.

I get that.

I did like Grubauer's preseason as he looks more confident and his positioning looks better/he's attacking shots more.

I do think he'll bounce back this year, it just reminded me of a couple of last season's performances where he looked pretty good but made one mistake and crumbled.

But of course, Edmonton will score about four a game anyways with their ridiculous offense.

Now we hold our breath about goalie depth for 24 hours

Let's hope he makes it through waivers.
If not then we're f***ed goalie wise. Especially since we'd have to put any goalie we claim on the NHL roster.

Irie

Nov 14, 2010
Pacific Northwest
Let's hope he makes it through waivers.
If not then we're f***ed goalie wise. Especially since we'd have to put any goalie we claim on the NHL roster.

It might be ok..... Francis listed Daccord by his real name "Joel" - With all the players on the wire today, maybe no one will recognize this "Joel" Daccord before it's too late... maybe?

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Kempy and Hayden clear
Yeah. I think Hayden has a role on our team, but most teams have their own version of Hayden. A career AHL'er who can throw down and can chip in a few times a season in the NHL.

I think Kempy is pretty much done with the NHL at this point. Seems like injuries ruined his career and I would rather bring up Evans before him since he looks very close to being ready.

Reactions: majormajor

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad