GDT: 2022-23 season game 63 LA Kings Montreal Canadians @7:30pm 3/2/23

Kurrilino

Go Stoll Go
Aug 6, 2005
Calgary
@Kurrilino says he should be banished to the press box and be ashamed for stealing the Kings money. True story.

I still do.

Players like Vilardi would have benefited way earlier if Kopitar would have demanded a 400 year contract.
I know tons of people don't have a problem with his $10 mil but i already see the crying and finger pointing when playoff come and he will do shit.
I will be painfully obvious that Byfield and Kempe are carrying him.

Why Byfield plays winger when he could center Fiala and Byfield also way beyond me

No Name The Nameless

Feb 15, 2019
Tornado Alley
Really uncool to attack someone's appearance. Jerk.
Now I’m really going to make him feel bad. I was two months out from my final round of chemo and the picture was taken at a cancer survivor charity event that my wife and I take part in (she’s 17 years cancer free). I use this photo because I’m PROUD of it . 😀

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Now I’m really going to make him feel bad. I was two months out from my final round of chemo and the picture was taken at a cancer survivor charity event that my wife and I take part in (she’s 17 years cancer free). I use this photo because I’m PROUD of it . 😀
That's awesome, dude! I'm so happy for both of you and wish you the best of health.

Reactions: Telos and Fishhead

LAKings88

First round fodder
Dec 4, 2006
here or there
cbj fan coming in here to say that you guys are going to absolutely fall in love with gavrikov.

national media people don't really watch columbus so they were all saying he's a physical shutdown d like chiarot but that's not the truth at all – he's a very smart player, has an active stick and is just an enormous goofball off the ice. the jackets mic'd him up all the time and it was always hilarious.
Like him already. Hope he likes it here in LA.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009
Great news!!! Keep it going. And yes there are clueless assholes everywhere

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW

That's f***ing fabulous news. You had mentioned this quite a while ago, glad to hear you made it through the rounds.

We lost a couple good ones recently (jfont, Tikk) and it's physically impossible for a lot of us that have been around here to still be young and spry. It's just a message board, but it's easy to take that camaraderie for granted.

No Name The Nameless

Feb 15, 2019
Tornado Alley
That's f***ing fabulous news. You had mentioned this quite a while ago, glad to hear you made it through the rounds.

We lost a couple good ones recently (jfont, Tikk) and it's physically impossible for a lot of us that have been around here to still be young and spry. It's just a message board, but it's easy to take that camaraderie for granted.
Thanks Fish. Appreciate it.
In regards to the banter, I think it’s all fair play and mostly good natured. I remember when I was 20. I was mischievous back in the LGK days 🙏🙏

Reactions: fsanford and Telos

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
So the 1-3-1 was getting ripped apart and that's going to give some people a blueprint, really nice coaching by St. Louis there putting 5 across and dismantling it systematically

I will say TM DID adjust to it and started sending the strong side wall aggressively towards the puck carrier. For a team like MTL who doesn't give a shit if they turn it over, of course they don't care and were still going at it. But against a playoff team...no one is going to want their fourth line carrying the puck in a such a way that a turnover leads to an easy 2 or 3 on 1.

It didn't always work, but it gives them some film to break down and adjust before the playoffs...we hope and pray, anyway

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009
So the 1-3-1 was getting ripped apart and that's going to give some people a blueprint, really nice coaching by St. Louis there putting 5 across and dismantling it systematically

I will say TM DID adjust to it and started sending the strong side wall aggressively towards the puck carrier. For a team like MTL who doesn't give a shit if they turn it over, of course they don't care and were still going at it. But against a playoff team...no one is going to want their fourth line carrying the puck in a such a way that a turnover leads to an easy 2 or 3 on 1.

It didn't always work, but it gives them some film to break down and adjust before the playoffs...we hope and pray, anyway
I had not seen the flying V in a long time. It was a gimmick and you are right a playoff team is not going to do it

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Who says that’s an attack on his appearance? Who the hell knows what an Uncle Fester is lol. I’m just saying if anybody looks like the name “Uncle Fester” …
So what did you mean, if it wasn't an attack?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad