GDT: 2022-23 season game 63 LA Kings Montreal Canadians @7:30pm 3/2/23

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
FqPDKmwWIAAE8Ld

Montreal Canadians(26-30-4, 56pts, Last in Atlantic)@ Los Angeles Kings(34-20-8, 76pts, 2nd in Pacific)
Crypto.com Arena | Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 7:30pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: I Heart Radio App

REGULAR SEASON STATS

W9StFpU.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings
xodfYJC.png

bBnEdj5.png

XUNsaqr.png

QAHrLw2.png

Scratched: Alex Edler, Brendan Lemieux, Jared Anderson-Dolan
Covid: N/A
Injured: Trevor Moore

:habs
C1YwrtT.png

ry73htn.png
Injuries: Sean Monahan, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, Brendan Gallagher, Kirby Dach, Jake Evans, Arber Xhekaj, Joel Edmundson
Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Copley and Korpisalos hairline looks like they’re not on speaking terms with their forehead.

riznat

Sponsor
Nov 19, 2005
Lake Tahoe
I moved from PST to CST in the last few months, waiting for games to start at 930 is the worst, I really feel for any EST Kings fans.

mysterman2

Jul 11, 2020
So Cal
I'm glad we paid that first to see what Gavrikov can do with Sean Walker :sarcasm: Well, hopefully, it is just for a game while TMac believes he is giving Gavrikov time to adjust or whatever... Just win the hockey game. GKG!

isnt that just TMac in a nutshell? the first message he gets sent as an impending UFA is playing with a borderline AHLer.

Reactions: Telos

Kudelski37

Feb 19, 2021
I moved from PST to CST in the last few months, waiting for games to start at 930 is the worst, I really feel for any EST Kings fans.
It isn't so bad in EST. My kids finally get to sleep around 9:30 so I get to watch most games without any interruptions. The tough part is staying awake during intermissions.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
I'm glad we paid that first to see what Gavrikov can do with Sean Walker :sarcasm: Well, hopefully, it is just for a game while TMac believes he is giving Gavrikov time to adjust or whatever... Just win the hockey game. GKG!
Well it makes some sense.

The Durzi-Roy pairing has been decent overall. As has the Mikey-Drew pairing. It's the Edler-Walker pairing that's been the main problem.

Reactions: Surf Nutz and YP44

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Well it makes some sense.

The Durzi-Roy pairing has been decent overall. As has the Mikey-Drew pairing. It's the Edler-Walker pairing that's been the main problem.
Agreed in the sense that that is where the problem lies. It's just that it is time for Walker to be waived, Duzi and Roy to be demoted and Gavrikov to be out there with Spence. I mean, one can dream...

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Agreed in the sense that that is where the problem lies. It's just that it is time for Walker to be waived, Duzi and Roy to be demoted and Gavrikov to be out there with Spence. I mean, one can dream...
Agree, except on Roy.

Roy has quietly developed into a top tier defensemen, and no one seems to appreciate just how good he is. Demotion is the last thing he should get.

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Agree, except on Roy.

Roy has quietly developed into a top tier defensemen, and no one seems to appreciate just how good he is. Demotion is the last thing he should get.
I agree in the sense of all the bottom 4 defensemen on the team, he'd be the one I would want to see go last (at least before Gavrikov), but I think putting players back in their rightful positions is important and we are flush on the right side. Clarke and Spence are incoming and they aren't going to demote Doughty, also I don't like Durzi on the top 4 so Roy has to slide down to cover his mistakes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad