GDT: 2022-23 season game 52 LA Kings vs Tampa Bay Lightning @4:00pm 1/28/23

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I also asked if anyone hit QB in the face to start the PP because he kept reaching for his eye.. curious if it was little bitch Koochie that did that… if so, someone really needs to go all Ukraine on his Russian ass

It was Cole and you won't be able to convince me he didn't do it on purpose

#kingsafterdark

Reactions: kings11

unicornpig

Dec 8, 2017
Frankly I hope Quick, Cal, and Copley are all gone next season. We seriously need a full on rebuild in goal because right now we have nothing in the organization.

Go after Varlamov and Romanov for some of our abundance of young skilled forwards NYI so desperately desires.
islanders are going to trade romanov then they just traded for him.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
The Kings need 1-2 veteran rentals to stabilize the fourth line, much like DL did with Halpern and Modin back in the day. No one signed for next season because you want to eventually see guys like Turcotte and Fagemo in those roles, but it’s going to challenging with those guys, Lemieux etc playing any kind of role in this years playoffs should there be any injuries.

Reactions: Sol

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Bring Cal back up but please no trading for a goaltender the Kings history in that department has been abysmal...1967 Kings draft 37 year old Terry Sawchuk instead of 22 year old Bernie Parent...Traded a first rounder for Bob Janecyk and Craig Redmond...traded a first rounder for Ron Grahame...bring back Gary Laskoski or Markus Mattsson
Korpisalo is the goalie you trade for. Age 28, he will be a UFA and he has a $1.3 million cap hit. He should cost no more than a 3rd round pick(might be had for just a 4th).

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Tell me you don't like girls or cuties
You can appreciate a lovely person. There aren't many here who would say Carrlyn is unattractive.

But your commenting on Carrlyn's looks every time she's on TV is creepy. You've been told that it makes several people uncomfortable and told by a mod to knock it off, and your response ranges between the laugh reaction and ignoring.

You could very well be harmless. I don't know you. But people have been stalked and harmed because others ignored similar warning signs.

I say this as serious as anything I've said before. If you are screwing around, please stop; you are making other people uncomfortable. There's also the possibility friends and/or family of Carrlyn is reading your posts, which is incredibly scary for them (as well as Carrlyn if anything is shared with her). This may be a shocker, but just because someone is attractive doesn't mean they feel comfortable with a stranger obsessively talking about their looks on a message board. If you aren't joking around, then please get help.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Frankly I hope Quick, Cal, and Copley are all gone next season. We seriously need a full on rebuild in goal because right now we have nothing in the organization.

Go after Varlamov and Romanov for some of our abundance of young skilled forwards NYI so desperately desires.
Varlamov is age 34 and has a $5 million cap hit. He still plays good, but he's on the downside of his career. Copley is playing well with the team and he's only age 30, so you sign him on a 2 year deal with a sufficient increase from what they are paying him now. You give Cal another chance, as he's signed for another 2 years. His contract is just about unmovable, so not much to lose trying him again. I already repeated many times you acquire a Korpisalo or another goalie on a good contract to compete with Copley/Cal. Blake also needs to draft a goalie in this coming draft. Quick should be out of the picture now! What is the point of trying to play him, when it's so clear he's struggling a lot?

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Just bad goaltending from Quick is all. Doesn’t help to be too general.
JQ is done. He helped us last year when Cal Pete fell through the ice...Its unfortunate he cant provide a decent #2 this season esp due to Cal's continued struggles.. but its somewhat expected given his style and him turning 37 this season. I think a lot of us called this out over the summer - its not a surprise the Kings are in this dilemia.. and have been very lucky Copley has been decent.

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
You can appreciate a lovely person. There aren't many here who would say Carrlyn is unattractive.

But your commenting on Carrlyn's looks every time she's on TV is creepy. You've been told that it makes several people uncomfortable and told by a mod to knock it off, and your response ranges between the laugh reaction and ignoring.

You could very well be harmless. I don't know you. But people have been stalked and harmed because others ignored similar warning signs.

I say this as serious as anything I've said before. If you are screwing around, please stop; you are making other people uncomfortable. There's also the possibility friends and/or family of Carrlyn is reading your posts, which is incredibly scary for them (as well as Carrlyn if anything is shared with her). This may be a shocker, but just because someone is attractive doesn't mean they feel comfortable with a stranger obsessively talking about their looks on a message board. If you aren't joking around, then please get help.
We already have one Academy Award winner around here…we don’t need another.

Trash Panda

May 12, 2021
Just bad goaltending from Quick is all. Doesn’t help to be too general.
Bad goaltending doesn’t fix the Kings being dramatically outplayed.

The only goals the Kings scored tonight were soft/lucky/whatever floats your boat, and Tampa found a way to not let the momentum slip away from them because of it.

Quick was bad, but the team in front of him wasn’t exactly firing on all cylinders. The Walker/Edler pair in particular were horrible.

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com

Attachments

• vaun.png
    vaun.png
    574.3 KB · Views: 2

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway