GDT: 2022-23 season game 31 LA Kings vs Columbus Blue Jackets @3:00pm 12/11/22

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Quick is the type of goalie who makes normal shots look like big saves because he’s always scrambling.

Brutal PK, Brutal defense, and mediocre goaltending. Something seriously needs to change with this team. Only consistency is inconsistency.

DoktorJeep

B2B GM of the Summer Champion
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Raslovic is the biggest disappointments for the opposition until he plays the Kings.

Gjwrams

A Know Nothing Fool
Mar 4, 2019
My dog has run into the other room. It’s so maddening. So inconsistent, aside from the PK of course, that’s been a shit show all season.

Reactions: DoktorJeep

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Roy sucks this season. He’s a contributing factor to the pk being garbage.
Yeah Roy loses his man a ton but there’s a case to be made that edler is just really bad as well. He has had a big hand in both of the goals scored so far.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
To me the most basic factor in consistency is your d-pairs and the breakout. Scrambling all the pairs, is just a recipe for disaster. D-pairs are partners they learn each other's habits.. its not plug and play like on offense.

Reactions: funky

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Quick is the type of goalie who makes normal shots look like big saves because he’s always scrambling.

Brutal PK, Brutal defense, and mediocre goaltending. Something seriously needs to change with this team. Only consistency is inconsistency.
Quick is playing way too aggressive. 1st goal was an ill-advised pass through the middle, but Quick terribly overplayed his angle and took himself out the play. On the 2nd goal, yes the PK has been mostly awful, but Quick looked unsure on his angling. He is only 6 ft tall and was playing small even on that tipped goal. I hate the say it, but Copley looks more controlled in his movements while Quick is playing with too much acrobatics.

Reactions: AbsentMojo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad