GDT: 2022-23 season game 31 LA Kings vs Columbus Blue Jackets @3:00pm 12/11/22

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
TMaxc cant even shave his moustache straight, reverses the bus over the players 5 times in the presser.
He needs to analyze the schedule and figure out who to use how much and when. The league gave them a ridiculous early schedule , but some teams will have that late in the year, even worse.

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
Yes! An
Bjornfot looks solid to me - his skating, his passing, his reads - doesnt seem to be in high standing with this staff
Yes and the player management in OT is repeatedly atrocious. You need to start with Fiala and Danault with Arvidson to win the draw and generate chances. If you dont have DD.

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
Bjornfot looks solid to me - his skating, his passing, his reads - doesnt seem to be in high standing with this staff
That doesn’t matter as the staff is on its last legs..
at the beginning of the season we all predicted what we thought the season would be like and I mentioned two things
1) the Kings would make the playoffs again
2) Todd would be fired

I still think those two things will happen this season

DoktorJeep

B2B GM of the Summer Champion
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Truly stunning to see the type of perennial champion Blake is building after 6 years with all the resources in the world at his fingertips. The cup is surely soon to be ours again.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
He's not a vet. Why should they like him? /s
TM steamrolling the players in the presser again

So f***ing over it
How can we expect accountability from the players when this is the coach's attitude?

mysterman2

Jul 11, 2020
So Cal

I couldnt agree more- makes a good decision with the first pass out of the zone and certainly not the Defensive Liability that Edler/Durzi/Walker are. Thats why he got the least amount of TOI for defensemen with Durzi/Edler leading the TOI pack.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
I couldnt agree more- makes a good decision with the first pass out of the zone and certainly not the Defensive Liability that Edler/Durzi/Walker are. Thats why he got the least amount of TOI for defensemen with Durzi/Edler leading the TOI pack.
Ive always watch the quality of teams breakouts - to me puck possession starts with that... and the Kings suck this year. Has to be personnel, its probably the same system. Spence was also good at that first quick pass... Durzi only seems to be decisive in the O zone.. he's like a fish out of water in the d-zone

Reactions: mysterman2

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
and Quick is a piece of swiss cheese these days
Well, the defense is the one creating the holes.

Can someone confirm who was the starting 3 in OT? assuming 9/11 and Durzi?
9-11-50

Kempe thought it was a good idea to change @4:27, letting Liane skate around him like an f-ing pilon well before the next guy came on and had a clear lane to skate down.

mysterman2

Jul 11, 2020
So Cal
Ive always watch the quality of teams breakouts - to me puck possession starts with that... and the Kings suck this year. Has to be personnel, its probably the same system. Spence was also good at that first quick pass... Durzi only seems to be decisive in the O zone.. he's like a fish out of water in the d-zone

I think this is the difference between this season and last season. We can only speculate if Spence/Bjornfot started the season as a D pairing how many more points would they have had? Note also- Spence running the PP QB on the Reign and not looking out of place. Hes 3rd in AHL points with the leaders being over 25 years old and one of them Christian Wolanin. Begs the question....would we better off with Christian Wolanin as a LHD?

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
I think this is the difference between this season and last season. We can only speculate if Spence/Bjornfot started the season as a D pairing how many more points would they have had? Note also- Spence running the PP QB on the Reign and not looking out of place. Hes 3rd in AHL points with the leaders being over 25 years old and one of them Christian Wolanin. Begs the question....would we better off with Christian Wolanin as a LHD?
That seems like a stretch - but who knows. All i know is that Spence and Bjornfot are known quantities.. And putting Durzi on LD 2nd pair is about as assinine as it gets. Screwing around getting walker into game shape has no short or long term purpose.. There are too many illogical things happening all over the place every aspect of the org.

Trash Panda

May 12, 2021
none. top line has 3 against them, fiala/VA has the other two. This loss is not on durzi, its on kempe for changing too early leaving the middle open.
I mean, durz absolutely got taken for a walk on a 1v1 there.

Lots of blame to go around, and most of it is deployment related.

Reactions: RocketKing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad