GDT: 2022-23 season game 21 LA Kings vs Seattle Kraken @7:00pm 11/19/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

SufferingSelfCreated

Apr 5, 2020
I didn't watch, but it sounds like OT was coached perfectly yet again. F*** this team until they make real changes, we are not going anywhere until we do. laugh all you want at my posts, I'll keep posting, and I'll keep being right. Tmac is holding us back. It's that simple.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
The kings only shot was a doughy 35 foot slapper. Jones just made samwiches the rest of the time and the kings just f'ed around..

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
VA and Fiala have been on the ice for both losses.
Those guys look fine to me. Its line combos and deployment. I would make the 2nd line the 1st line... just to reduce Kopi's minutes. You dont give up any defensive effectiveness. You also have to improve the D... One things Spence, Bjornfot and Durzi did was do solid puck moving. I dont want to see Walker again.

funky

Build around Byfield, not the vets
Mar 9, 2002
That 2-on-1 at the end to close out OT was played terribly. Granted, you are supposed to let the goalie focus on the shot, but Eberle had way too much space.
Kinda hard when the Dman that is supposed to be back there is caught up ice. You know it’s bad when Arvi played the best defensive hockey of that sequence.

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008
I didn't watch, but it sounds like OT was coached perfectly yet again. F*** this team until they make real changes, we are not going anywhere until we do. laugh all you want at my posts, I'll keep posting, and I'll keep being right. Tmac is holding us back. It's that simple.
Coaching had nothing to do with the loss in OT. Every skater out there flat out sucked. I wouldn't have thought you could have that much easy possession in OT and generate absolutely nothing.

Reactions: RocketKing

SufferingSelfCreated

Apr 5, 2020
I honestly hope we keep losing. Lets not drag out this disaster of a coach any longer than we have to with meaningless wins this year. This team doesn't have it, and this coach aint going to get it out of them.
21-7-3 is what I'm seeing
Oh thank god, for a sec I thought we were pathetic.......

Coaching had nothing to do with the loss in OT. Every skater out there flat out sucked. I wouldn't have thought you could have that much easy possession in OT and generate absolutely nothing.
It's a good thing the players make the decision on who's on the ice then......

How many times are we going to blame the players for their deployment?

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Those guys look fine to me. Its line combos and deployment. I would make the 2nd line the 1st line... just to reduce Kopi's minutes. You dont give up any defensive effectiveness. You also have to improve the D... One things Spence, Bjornfot and Durzi did was do solid puck moving. I dont want to see Walker again.
I'm talking OT. They are so clueless playing together, they don't know there they are and just give the puck away. Fiala did it along the boards and it was game over.

Reactions: AbsentMojo

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
I'm talking OT. They are so clueless playing together, they don't know there they are and just give the puck away. Fiala did it along the boards and it was game over.
True... I think they should pair linemates in OT if possible.. I have a feeling they dont practice Fiala and 33 in 3 on 3... they should if they dont. He needs time to develop chem with different guys.

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008
I honestly hope we keep losing. Lets not drag out this disaster of a coach any longer than we have to with meaningless wins this year. This team doesn't have it, and this coach aint going to get it out of them.

Oh thank god, for a sec I thought we were pathetic.......

It's a good thing the players make the decision on who's on the ice then......

How many times are we going to blame the players for their deployment?
Yeah right. So he should have sent out JAD/Kupari and Grundstrom instead.

funky

Build around Byfield, not the vets
Mar 9, 2002
things I have really started to dislike.

- Edler just throwing weak ass shots in at the goalie killing plays.

- Kempe’s drive is getting harder to find then that where’s Waldo guy. I used to love watching him play. He took dumb penalties but he now plays like he was neutered.

- our Defence is a sh*t show. Doughty is half the guy he used to be and cannot carry Anderson and his lack of offense. I love Mikey but he is at best a second pair defensive staple.

I like Roy but he too is a second pair defensive staple that needs an offensive left shot mate. A guy that can run a PP.

- Walker may have just had his worse game in the NHL. 2 bad penalties and a bad pinch to start the game losing breakout.

- JAD is an AAAA player but can fill in when injuries hit. We really miss Iafallo.

- our power play needs to lose Kopi and Drew for a few weeks and let the talented kids take over. We have a weapon in Kaliyev they don’t seem to find and a right shot guy with vision in Vilardi. Pair those two with Fiala and find a PP QB and let it fly.

- why is Bjornfot in the AHL?

- Coaches. No imagination. PP sucks, PK sucks. Defensive pairs suck but that’s also on Blake.

Positives.

I liked Pederson’s game tonight. Way more calm and confident.

I like Moverare. Sit Edler a game or two. The guy is a warrior but could use a breathe now and then.

Phil’s line - don’t touch or tinker with it. Man Moore is continuing to impress. Although Inwould love to see Fiala in Arvi’s place for a few weeks.

Soucy - wait. He is not ours.

SufferingSelfCreated

Apr 5, 2020
Yeah right. So he should have sent out JAD/Kupari and Grundstrom instead.
And the worst result we could've gotten with that lineup in OT, is the same result we got with tonight's lineup. So what's your argument? That I would've picked the worst 3 players? Interesting. My argument is Tmac is TERRIBLE at balancing lines, and I have years of Sharks and Oilers evidence to prove it..... Not to mention his genius work here over the last few years, including tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad