GDT: 2022-23 Other Games around the league

Status
Not open for further replies.

mogambomoroo

Oct 12, 2020
I'm suprised I was actually little more angry when Blues won it in 2019 rather than Vegas now. It's a unfair situation because of LTIR stuff but all in all Vegas build a team that competed and they showed it. Unfortunately they have it all.
But the silver lining is that our journey begins here, it's an important draft and I'm excited to see what MG does in the future. Go Sharks Go!

Nighthock

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jul 25, 2007
Nevada
awkward-side-eye.gif

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
I've only seen this one tweet, but will be curious to see the rest of the injuries

I wonder if some critically thinking posters will re-evaluate their analysis of Ekblad in this post-season

Reactions: DG93 and Sandisfan

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
I'm suprised I was actually little more angry when Blues won it in 2019 rather than Vegas now. It's a unfair situation because of LTIR stuff but all in all Vegas build a team that competed and they showed it. Unfortunately they have it all.
But the silver lining is that our journey begins here, it's an important draft and I'm excited to see what MG does in the future. Go Sharks Go!
As much as I dislike the franchise, the Vegas players definitely earned this cup. I can't say they same for the 2019 Blues

Reactions: ChompChomp

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Adin Hill lol

Reporter: Adin, what can you say about tge team selling out to block shots this series?

Hiller: I mean we've done that all year. That's our strategy all year.

Reporter: Marchessault beats you five-hole in practice.

Hiller: I'm gonna have to have a talk with him about that, but I love that guy. Always loved that guy.

Adin Hill Jonas Hiller Adin Hiller is dis nightmare??

Pavelski2112

Bold as Boognish
Dec 15, 2011
San Jose, California
I was more angry then as well, considering they were far dirtier that year than even Vegas was this year, and the past three+ years have just killed my ability to care as much. It's just the cherry on top of the hockey nihilism cake.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
I was more angry then as well, considering they were far dirtier that year than even Vegas was this year, and the past three+ years have just killed my ability to care as much. It's just the cherry on top of the hockey nihilism cake.
VGK still has players I hate but they're generally just a high performing teams like the Avs.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Maybe I'm expected to be angry that Vegas won, but I'm really not. Vegas had a team that the Sharks should aspire to be and up and down that line up was filled with talent and depth. They deserved this, and it was a well earned win. From a Stanley Cup Final perspective, it kinda sucked from an entertainment factor, but it just showed how Dominant Vegas really was. The Sharks have their own problems and aren't even sniffing Vegas's jock yet.

Another good thing about the cup ending tonight, the offseason starts now and the Draft in 2 weeks away. Hopefully Grier doesn't screw it up.

TheBigDrunkPanda

Oct 19, 2021
How could you read this and not just laugh your ass off?! What a league…
Yeah they need to address the LTIR, I mean it goes back to Chicago hiding Kane on it until the playoffs now everyone’s doing it, of course Vegas absolutely went over the top to abuse it. Maybe something along the lines of they must return before seasons end to be eligible to play in the playoffs

Shark Finn

∀dministrator
Jan 5, 2012
Herwood
Don't you worry, if the Sharks ever make the playoffs again and would be in a position to use the LTIR to their advantage, the rules will have been altered a long ago.

Reactions: karltonian
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille