GDT: 2022-23 Other Games around the league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
Bizz's Bold Hot Take for the 22-23 season #1: EK65 scores at least 40 more points than Stutzle this season.

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Bizz's Bold Hot Take for the 22-23 season #1: EK65 scores at least 40 more points than Stutzle this season.
I mean Stutzle will have guys like Batherson, Giroux, Debrincat, Tkachuk on his wing. He scored 58 in 79 last season. I’d be surprised if he wasn’t closer to like 70 points this season. You think EK will hit 100+? That’s definitely a take.

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan

Hodge

Apr 27, 2021
Linus Karlsson looks solid for Vancouver. Another embarrassing failure of a trade by Doug and Dougie.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Probably safe to say we have no hope of beating Vegas or LA this season. Which is really for the best
Honestly if we can lose out against the “playoff teams” in the pacific that’ll be huge. EDM, CGY, VGK, and LAK. Shit through VAN in there. Maybe we pull a few of those wins but I’d guess we have a very losing record against those 5 teams this year.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Honestly if we can lose out against the “playoff teams” in the pacific that’ll be huge. EDM, CGY, VGK, and LAK. Shit through VAN in there. Maybe we pull a few of those wins but I’d guess we have a very losing record against those 5 teams this year.
We lost all three to Vancouver last year. They got better and we got worse. Of course you can throw Vancouver in there. The team was only good against Calgary and LA which I feel is unlikely to carry over but sometimes you just have a team's number some years.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
I don't even think Chicago is that bad. Their EV metrics against Colorado was even and they're keeping up with Vegas tonight. Arizona is catastrophically bad though.
I do think Chicago is that bad. If I had to place us, just off the top of my head, I think the three teams definitively worse than the Sharks are Chicago, Arizona, and Philly. Anaheim, Winnipeg, Buffalo, Seattle, Detroit, and Montreal could give us a run for our money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad