Celtics/NBA 2022-23 NBA Off-Season II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007

Lol Mazzulla has been in trouble too, the non consensual guy is filling in for the consensual guy.
Oh good, I am sure the media won't pick up on this! This is setting up for Brad to coach.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Ok, let's move on. Announce that RW III will be out for a full season. Announce that Stevens was tampering before the season ended. Just announce stuff to lower the expectations of the Celtics. This is ridiculous. My post is ridiculous. Bye until the next chapter.

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
Using your power in an organization to harass/intimidate/coerce is a serious violation. Until/unless more details come out I refuse to call a relationship that has been classified as consensual a serious violation. Just my opinion.
This is fine. If it were 1987.

This is textbook bad behavior in any workplace now. The power dynamic can't be ignored. It's just something you can't do - if they want a relationship, one needs to leave.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
So the Celtics are gonna replace IME

With a guy who was arrested for domestic battery

Yikes

Not a good day for the organization

B9715B5F-61B1-41DD-88B3-C9890F0D1E28.png

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I think it’s just the more power the people have in an organization the less you find out, unless it’s a really horrible incident, and the majority of the team owners have white ownership/higher ups.
True. He's right in asking why was it necessary to leak this. I know he's over the top but I'm glad there is someone out there asking why. I also think he's throwing shade at the lack of coverage on Brett Favre who did something far worse than what Ime has done.

everett rats

Oct 13, 2017
It's ridiculous both consented .....and guaranteed has and is and will be going on with others...who cares it's not like he killed someone

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
  • Love
Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA