Celtics/NBA 2022-23 NBA Off-Season II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
What do you think about an "in season tournament?" I think the prise is winning the championship of the NBA. That's enough for everyone to be focused on. Just my opinion.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
What do you think about an "in season tournament?" I think the prise is winning the championship of the NBA. That's enough for everyone to be focused on. Just my opinion.
no, G-League does that already.....

btw, Vonleh has been officially signed to a roster slot; there is also reports that Jaylen may be looking at Philadelphia by 2025

Reactions: Maine Fan

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Celtics will pass on Carmelo Anthony as potential replacement for Gallinari

giphy.gif

Reactions: Maine Fan

shelbysdad

Nov 21, 2006
Red Hook, NY
no, G-League does that already.....

btw, Vonleh has been officially signed to a roster slot; there is also reports that Jaylen may be looking at Philadelphia by 2025
Do you think he will make the team, make any contribution? Seems to be offensively challenged and defense meh

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Do you think he will make the team, make any contribution? Seems to be offensively challenged and defense meh

I think he almost has to make the roster

Right now they have what looks like 9 legit NBA lock players (and I feel putting Prichard here is generous). Sam Hauser is a roster lock as #10 i guess, as they gave him a real contract.

I assume JD Davidson goes to Maine, because he won't get any PT in Boston as the fifth string {G.

So that leaves Caboclo, Kabengele, vonleh, Kornet, Thomas Competing for 4 or 5 spots

shelbysdad

Nov 21, 2006
Red Hook, NY
I think he almost has to make the roster

Right now they have what looks like 9 legit NBA lock players (and I feel putting Prichard here is generous). Sam Hauser is a roster lock as #10 i guess, as they gave him a real contract.

I assume JD Davidson goes to Maine, because he won't get any PT in Boston as the fifth string {G.

So that leaves Caboclo, Kabengele, vonleh, Kornet, Thomas Competing for 4 or 5 spots
Yeah I guess unless he shows up way out of shape,or is awful in preseason he is probably in....

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
My high school basketball team played against Layman and KP back in the day. He got bullied. He’s a little older now though.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Breaking News:

FROM Arizona Sports (KTAR)

Suns/Mercury owner Robert Sarver suspended 1 full season/fined 10 M as of a result of the workplace allegations filed by former executives of the Suns

Last edited:

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Dwayne Wade leaving Turner Sports (TNT) on amicable terms..... the Heat legend and Jazz co-owner parted ways after 3 seasons as NBA Analyst

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Sarver seems like a really unhinged guy. I wish my dad was a CEO so I could fall backwards into that kind of success despite being socially unstable.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Robert Williams III.

Here we go again!!!! We must get a replacement or an addition to fill in for the RW medical days off. I would like an addition that is decent over a replacement. We just can't rely on RW III to be there at 100% when needed. It is a shame, but he is injury prone and a slow healer, I think, because he doesn't take care of his body.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Robert Williams III.

Here we go again!!!! We must get a replacement or an addition to fill in for the RW medical days off. I would like an addition that is decent over a replacement. We just can't rely on RW III to be there at 100% when needed. It is a shame, but he is injury prone and a slow healer, I think, because he doesn't take care of his body.
only 4-6 weeks which impacts training camp at the present time.... remember when the season begins, this isn't like Gallinari

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
ARCO Arena later known as Sleep Train Arena is officially starting to be demolished and will be completed by October.....

the arena was the original home to the Sacramento Kings upon their transfer from Kansas City before being replaced by Golden 1 Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese