Celtics/NBA 2022-23 NBA Off-Season II

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Celtics tonight meet the Hornets again @ 7:30 from Greensboro Coliseum on NBCS Boston....;

it's expected to be the 1st appearance of Blake Griffin in Coach Mazzulla's system

Last edited:

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Maine Celtics hire 8th coach, Alex Barlow now implementing the Celtics philosophy and Jarell Christian promoted to GM/Player Development after last season;

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Well if he doesn't start distancing himself from Kanye he deserves to be criticized

Why?

I think Kanye and AB are awesome and very entertaining. I turned into WEEI yesterday and the entire show was dedicated to crying about Brown being with that agency. I love seeing people going against the establishment. Antonio Brown's rap is really good too and his trolling of TB12 is hilarious.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Why?

I think Kanye and AB are awesome and very entertaining. I turned into WEEI yesterday and the entire show was dedicated to crying about Brown being with that agency. I love seeing people going against the establishment. Antonio Brown's rap is really good too and his trolling of TB12 is hilarious.
Good to know you think being an anti-semitic bigot is awesome.

facepalm

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
As I have always said or asked: is Robert Williams the III worth the risk? I have said that he is injury-prone, probably doesn't take care of his body during the season and especially in the off season and as a result is a slow healer. If the same thing is true every season then why take the risk of not knowing when you can depend on him and for how long? He should bring something of worth in a trade, much more sooner than later.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
As I have always said or asked: is Robert Williams the III worth the risk? I have said that he is injury-prone, probably doesn't take care of his body during the season and especially in the off season and as a result is a slow healer. If the same thing is true every season then why take the risk of not knowing when you can depend on him and for how long? He should bring something of worth in a trade, much more sooner than later.
He played 61 games last year and was close to a double double. He can change games. Who are we going to go out and get that is any better? What center are you going to trade for that is an upgrade as we are pretty set at the other positions?

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
He played 61 games last year and was close to a double double. He can change games. Who are we going to go out and get that is any better? What center are you going to trade for that is an upgrade as we are pretty set at the other positions?
Thanks, I get frustrated with him, but you are correct. However, I would take a 75% player that I can depend on rather than what we got from RW III in last season's playoff run to the championship, especially the Warrior series. He is missing at the wrong time. Getting a double double in a game that was a put away without him doesn't impress me. I like your thinking.

Reactions: BigGoalBrad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad