Status
Not open for further replies.

lordtrillson

May 24, 2020
92CF1ED2-9FCB-45DF-8898-6A93BFB51F9E.jpeg

north21

May 1, 2014
MN
Not for UMD. At least they've won couple titles in the last two decades for this state.

I'm sort of in a state of shock right now. I can't imagine how Cooley is feeling.

Have to say umd picking up some titles has been fun, gophers first but umd and Bemidji are my backups. Can't say the same for cloud and the mavs but it everyone else is gone I cheer them on.

Northerner

Feb 23, 2017
Have to say umd picking up some titles has been fun, gophers first but umd and Bemidji are my backups. Can't say the same for cloud and the mavs but it everyone else is gone I cheer them on.
Huskies have knocked on the door too.
Probably pissed he wasn't taking the opening faceoff in OT
He was a big part of why they were even in that title game.

keppel146

Jun 4, 2010
MinneSOta
Not for UMD. At least they've won couple titles in the last two decades for this state.

I'm sort of in a state of shock right now. I can't imagine how Cooley is feeling.
Yup, Just meaning sports overall. As a Bulldog grad I was there in 2011 and 2017 (loss). Hopefully Cooley returns bc of the loss.

Reactions: Northerner

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Cooley will be gone, though i think he should stay. Knies is gone, though he ended the season on a low(for him). Snuggerud should stay.

Mittelstadt had a great playoff, even without the goals. He's an overager in this year's draft... someone should spend a 3rd on him, surely?

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
Cooley will be gone, though i think he should stay. Knies is gone, though he ended the season on a low(for him). Snuggerud should stay.

Mittelstadt had a great playoff, even without the goals. He's an overager in this year's draft... someone should spend a 3rd on him, surely?
I’m not sure where he’ll get drafted and don’t call me Shirley

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
I’m not sure where he’ll get drafted and don’t call me Shirley
Some draft board have him as high as 2nd round. Mid round pick?

I thought he looked really good before the goal barrage. Stuck out, in a good way. Before that, I thought nothing of him. Lacombe also looked good to me, and I have been a hater for a long time.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Some draft board have him as high as 2nd round. Mid round pick?

I thought he looked really good before the goal barrage. Stuck out, in a good way. Before that, I thought nothing of him. Lacombe also looked good to me, and I have been a hater for a long time.
Lacombe played fantastic... his partner Koster? Not so much

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
Lacombe played fantastic... his partner Koster? Not so much
It's funny, because I have been really down on Lacombe during most of his career, and have liked Koster.

If Lacombe has finally turned it around mentally, then he might end up being a vg NHL'er. He's always had great tools, just doubts about the toolbox.

The Enemy Within

Holl at .6 seconds
Feb 25, 2014
West of the SOH
I can't even explain how disappointing the ending of the game was last night.. The Gophers had a horrible third period and it came back to bite them big time... I still can't believe they let them score so quickly into overtime. Just such a great season to have it end like this.

Congratulations to Quinnipiac. They played great and I am happy for them while being completely sad for us coming so close and once again falling short.

Reactions: Obvious Fabertism

keppel146

Jun 4, 2010
MinneSOta
I do think Cooley can benefit from another year and he might follow the 2 year plan. I also keep going back to that Motzko slip in the interview. I also agree that’s the trend for NCAA players, most of the one and dones aren’t ready and they kind of flounder when they reach the nhl. Yes Cooley is better than Jost and Casey Mittelstadt but why rush to the coyotes? That’s just my opinion, overcook a little and step right in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad