OT: 2022-2023 NCAA Hockey Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Hey Michigan, you good fam? We are trying to get a new coach at Wisconsin and you let them win their 5th game in a row? Yeesh.

Reactions: 57special

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Very frustrating when the end of a f***ing Indiana/Rutgers basketball overruns the Gopher hockey game, the Big10 has 3 alternate channels and they don't use a f***ing one of them.

Digitalbooya

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Very frustrating when the end of a f***ing Indiana/Rutgers basketball overruns the Gopher hockey game, the Big10 has 3 alternate channels and they don't use a f***ing one of them.
Have it on my right screen opposite of the badger game. Looking to see how #14 is doing.

Digitalbooya

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Very good.

Have a 3rd screen for the Iowa game?
I just spent a good 2-3 minutes trying to figure out which one of my teams was playing the Hawkeyes :laugh:

Middle screen for the baby Wild game!

Very nice look to Knies in the slot.

That Knies/Cooley/Snuggerud line is so freaking good, now that Cooley seems better acclimated to college hockey. Best line since Rau/Bjugstad/Budish maybe.
That's a lot of skill/future NHL talent.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Tjhe Gophers look like a possible National champ. The d is really good, as long as Lacombe can keep it somewhat mistake free.

Digitalbooya

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Affirmative.
Snuggerud instead of Ohgren was the thought...
Makes sense. It's also frustrating because Snuggerud is a big right handed player. We really don't like right handed players I guess.

I think Ohgren will be a good goal scorer in the NHL. Hard to judge his SHL numbers, but his J20 and world/international junior goal scoring numbers are very good.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Makes sense. It's also frustrating because Snuggerud is a big right handed player. We really don't like right handed players I guess.

I think Ohgren will be a good goal scorer in the NHL. Hard to judge his SHL numbers, but his J20 and world/international junior goal scoring numbers are very good.
Yeah, the whole Ohgren vs. Snuggerud thing just comes from knowing that they had Snuggerud 1 spot behind Ohgren on their board, so we know that it was that close between them. Then add in Snuggerud's attributes, right-handed and killer shot, and now knowing his tenacity and effort, it's just something I'm watching.

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN

They called this a 5 minute major.

Minnesota scored 4 goals during the major.

Wow.

are you sure that was the head butt? Because there, the Goph pulled Stramel in by the sweater, causing his head to go forward, which even then didn't hit him, or barely did.

If so, that's a major screw up by the ref. They do tend to be overzealous in college with the majors.

Digitalbooya

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
are you sure that was the head butt? Because there, the Goph pulled Stramel in by the sweater, causing his head to go forward, which even then didn't hit him, or barely did.

If so, that's a major screw up by the ref. They do tend to be overzealous in college with the majors.
That is precisely how I feel about that call.

On a funny note, the gopher is Faber

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
That is precisely how I feel about that call.

On a funny note, the gopher is Faber
Are you sure that that is the actual clip of the headbutt? Because i don't see one there. Again, look down to the stomach area and see how Faber is yanking Stramel towards him by his sweater.

Digitalbooya

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Are you sure that that is the actual clip of the headbutt? Because i don't see one there. Again, look down to the stomach area and see how Faber is yanking Stramel towards him by his sweater.
That is the play they called headbutting on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $200.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland