Prospect Info: 2022-2023 Coyotes Prospect General Discussion and Stats Weekly Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
How did he do? Anyone see the game?

@rt why is he in your profile header? I think that's the only reason I recognize his name.
I believe he played 2 games, the 1st he so very little ice time. The 2nd a little more and had 1 shot. I know he's coming off an injury so I'll give him time, but he's starting to look like a guy with a small chance of ever seeing the NHL.

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
Ahhhh, our first selection in the 2020 draft....was hoping there was something special about him, especially given his size.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Guenther with 1+1 against PA. Him and Neighbors have such great chemistry. It’s so obvious they love playing together. Guenther has 18pts in 12gp since moving to C. With Neighbors back, I think that pace is going to go up. Guenther was utterly dominant on the PP where he scored his goal. He rang maybe the hardest shot I’ve seen come off the pipe in junior only to come back and rifle one into the goal a moment later. The Edmonton announcers were making fun of the Yotes. When he hit the pipe they said we could hear it in Phoenix. When he sniped it, they said we could use that in Phoenix. Haha.

Love that BA was likely behind the Neighbors pick. Hate that we didn’t find a way to get him. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad