2022-2023 CHL/NCAA/Euro Prospects Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Heck, at that point I'd tell them not to bother dressing me :help: 2 minutes ain't worth the effort of driving to the arena and getting dressed to play.

We'll see if they loan him back or not, as perhaps they just needed a short term body to fill in, as his team just signed him to a 2 year deal this past off-season. If he's back in the VHL say in a week or two or three then I don't have a problem but if he stays up all year and gets even worse Romanov like TOI then that's a problem as you hate to see 19 year old years not playing much. Seeing how the Habs are knee deep in D prospects, they can afford to take their time with him at least.

Reactions: Pompeius Magnus

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Gordin wasn't in the line-up for Rostov today (they lost 3-1). Sochi just started their game today and Gordin isn't in the line-up there either. So no VHL or KHL for Gordin today. Not sure if he's hurt or was a scratch.

I was thinking maybe he was sent to the MHL. But I look at his KHL profile and his contract is listed as Bilateral, meaning he'd be in KHL or VHL.

Also today, the J20 season starts in Sweden. Rogle U20 plays today. But I don't expect Engstrom to play there since Rogle has another Champions League game tomorrow, and he will more likely be with them.

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
Gordin wasn't in the line-up for Rostov today (they lost 3-1). Sochi just started their game today and Gordin isn't in the line-up there either. So no VHL or KHL for Gordin today. Not sure if he's hurt or was a scratch.

I was thinking maybe he was sent to the MHL. But I look at his KHL profile and his contract is listed as Bilateral, meaning he'd be in KHL or VHL.

Also today, the J20 season starts in Sweden. Rogle U20 plays today. But I don't expect Engstrom to play there since Rogle has another Champions League game tomorrow, and he will more likely be with them.
If I was in Gordin/Kostenko shoes, I would rather like to be heatlhy scratch than playing 2 minutes in a game and still take a shower at the end of it.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Well, it looks like Engstrom is actually in the line-up for Rogle U20 today. They're tied 3-3 with Malmo in the 2nd period after being down 3-0. Engstrom has 2 assists so far.

And now Engstrom scores to make it 4-3 for Rogle. He now has 3 pts (1G, 2A) so far.

Engstrom having himself a game. Malmo ended up tying the game at 4-4 and with 15 seconds in the game, Rogle scores to win it 5-4. Engstrom had an assist on the game winner.

He finished his game with 4 pts (1G, 3A).

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Engstrom having himself a game. Malmo ended up tying the game at 4-4 and with 15 seconds in the game, Rogle scores to win it 5-4. Engstrom had an assist on the game winner.

He finished his game with 4 pts (1G, 3A).
Wow thats impressive!

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Prospects in action today:

- Kostenko @ 8:30AM ET
- Rostov plays at noon & Sochi plays @ 12:30PM ET: Gordin wasn't in the line-up for either team the last time they played. Wondering if he was a scratch or he has an injury.

Charlottetown has a pre-sesaon game @ 6PM ET & Windsor has one @ 7PM ET. The last pre-season games the last week or two were for the rookies. We'll see if some vets start to play (Trudeau & Sobolev in this case). I expect both of them to be at the rookie camp next week. But until then, they could get some pre-season games with their junior teams.

Reactions: Sagikev

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax

- Rostov plays at noon & Sochi plays @ 12:30PM ET: Gordin wasn't in the line-up for either team the last time they played. Wondering if he was a scratch or he has an injury.

Charlottetown has a pre-sesaon game @ 6PM ET & Windsor has one @ 7PM ET. The last pre-season games the last week or two were for the rookies. We'll see if some vets start to play (Trudeau & Sobolev in this case). I expect both of them to be at the rookie camp next week. But until then, they could get some pre-season games with their junior teams.

Leksands plays so Heineman could draw in if he's not here for rookie camp.

London Knights play but we know Logan Mailloux is out with an injury.

Seattle also playing so Jerad Davidson could suit up, as well.

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Yea, I didn't mention Leksands because I think Heinamen is here (but we'll see if he does play as he didn't last game). Also didn't mention London because there is no Mailloux.

But I missed the Seattle game.

Reactions: WeThreeKings

Nicko999

Jan 23, 2008
Montreal

Anyone knows if he will miss significant time? It is absolutely crucial he plays a full season this year.

bopeep

Jan 22, 2004
bc

Kostenko looks like he's getting a little more icetime today; Kunlun down 2-0 in the 3rd

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Update on Charlottetown's pre-season game, Trudeau isn't in the line-up.

- Kunlun loses 4-0.
Kostenko finishes with no points (obviously) / 1 Blocked Shot / 13:28 TOI

Update on Leksands, Heineman is not in the line-up, which further confirms that he's surely here.

Windsor won their pre-season game 5-2 against Flint. Sobolev had an assist in the game.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
- Davidson with another goal and also had an assist. So he's got 2 goals and 1 assist so far today as Seattle is up 4-2 after 1 period.

- Sherbrooke is down 4-2 after 2 periods. No points for Roy so far.

Reactions: bopeep
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $260.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark