2022-2023 CHL/NCAA/Euro Prospects Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcv

My french sucks.
Sep 18, 2010
He’s 20 playing against junior aged players. He shouldn’t look this lost, reps or not. If he was truly elite, the game would be easy for him right now. But right now, he’s simply being carried by his great tools. Toolbox is worrying.
If he truly was elite he wouldn't have been picked as real late first rounder. A guy with his tools needs time and reps.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
So after the draft:

-- CHL --
Beck
Guindon
Xhekaj
Miller
Sobolev

-- NCAA --
Hutson
Tuch
Fowler
Biondi
Smith
Croteau
Harris
Pitlick
Mittelstadt
Smilanic

-- EUROPE --
Engstrom
Kapanen
Rohrer
Eriksson
Nurmi
Konyushkov
Volokhin
Kostenko
Gordin

And then there's the case of Reinbacher, whether he comes to NA or goes back to Switzerland, which would add him to Europe.

And it will remain to be seen if they keep Mesar in the pros (Montreal or Laval) or if they send him back to Junior, which would add him to CHL.

Jul 6, 2016
He’s 20 playing against junior aged players. He shouldn’t look this lost, reps or not. If he was truly elite, the game would be easy for him right now. But right now, he’s simply being carried by his great tools. Toolbox is worrying.
Sorry, but losing almost two full OHL seasons did not help him at all. + Off ice problems.

So after the draft:

-- CHL --
Beck
Guindon
Xhekaj

Miller
Sobolev

-- NCAA --
Hutson
Tuch
Fowler
Biondi
Smith
Croteau
Harris
Pitlick
Mittelstadt
Smilanic

-- EUROPE --
Engstrom
Kapanen
Rohrer
Eriksson
Nurmi
Konyushkov
Volokhin
Kostenko
Gordin

And then there's the case of Reinbacher, whether he comes to NA or goes back to Switzerland, which would add him to Europe.

And it will remain to be seen if they keep Mesar in the pros (Montreal or Laval) or if they send him back to Junior, which would add him to CHL.
For me, all these guys are huge question marks. Strong chances we never see any of them at AHL or NHL level with the Habs org.

Nevins

Jul 12, 2014
Marc Dumont’s projection of Habs defense in 4 years.

Here is his projection:
First pair: Lane Hutson – David Reinbacher
Second pair: Adam Engstrom – Kaiden Guhle
Third pair: Jordan Harris – Bogdan Konyushkov

Extras: Logan Mailloux, William Trudeau

I don't think Jayden Struble will make the jump to the NHL, and I also suspect they will find new rosters for players like Justin Barron, Arber Xhekaj and Johnathan Kovacevic. -Marc Dumont

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
So preseason has already started in Russia. And this week, preseasons will start in other leagues.

Earlier today:
- Volokhin started in goal in a 4-1 win.
- Kostenko played for Spartak Moscow in a 3-1 win. No points.

I tried to look for their stats (Volokhin's GAA and SV% & Kostenko's TOI), but I can't find them other than the final score and the line-ups. It's possible they don't offer that info for preseason games. It's also possible they're available somewhere I didn't look.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
So preseason has already started in Russia. And this week, preseasons will start in other leagues.

Earlier today:
- Volokhin started in goal in a 4-1 win.
- Kostenko played for Spartak Moscow in a 3-1 win. No points.

I tried to look for their stats (Volokhin's GAA and SV% & Kostenko's TOI), but I can't find them other than the final score and the line-ups. It's possible they don't offer that info for preseason games. It's also possible they're available somewhere I didn't look.

Habs prospects had it. 24 saves

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
In an exhibition game today Vincenz Rohrer and Zurich won 5-1. Playing RW, he didn't have any points but skated on the 1st line with Denis Malgin and Rudolfs Balcers... Yannick Webber was on the 2nd pairing D...
Hoping Rohrer can make it as a bottom6er. I like his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad