News Article: 2021 World Championship

Daves a mess

Jan 8, 2014
Nils hurt with 5 mins left against the Swiss. Looks like right leg, upper thigh. Went to locker room. Did not return.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Brian Boyle player of the game, I would not mind him back. Rangers made the mistake of letting him go. Most people hated him cause he couldn’t fight despite being so big and wasn’t that overly physical. He would help in the faceoff department that is for sure.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Brian Boyle player of the game, I would not mind him back. Rangers made the mistake of letting him go. Most people hated him cause he couldn’t fight despite being so big and wasn’t that overly physical. He would help in the faceoff department that is for sure.

Boyle should be able to get a contract this summer.

Reactions: RangersFan1994

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Jones plays both LD and RD in this tournament. Something to look for in training camp. I think Jones will get a look a both LD and RD, Lundkvist also plays both LD and RD

Reactions: Fitzy

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Jones plays both LD and RD in this tournament. Something to look for in training camp. I think Jones will get a look a both LD and RD, Lundkvist also plays both LD and RD

If Hartford starts next season with all of Jones, Robertson, Schneider, Pajuniemi, it might actually be worth going in on the streaming package to watch them play.

Haven't done that since Zuccarello was developing in the AHL

Reactions: bl02

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
If Hartford starts next season with all of Jones, Robertson, Schneider, Pajuniemi, it might actually be worth going in on the streaming package to watch them play.

Haven't done that since Zuccarello was developing in the AHL

its possible unless one gets traded

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY

A new coach and coaching staff is going to be primarily concerned with implementing their own systems play during training camp and I doubt seriously they will be playing around with rookie defensemen on their wrong sides. I don’t see that at all.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
A new coach and coaching staff is going to be primarily concerned with implementing their own systems play during training camp and I doubt seriously they will be playing around with rookie defensemen on their wrong sides. I don’t see that at all.

We talk about an obvious need for a vet LD but it’s not the case or this vet is JJ level, I could see two of three of Lundkvist, Schneider or Robertson actually making the varsity. Again, this scenario is less likely than the former.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Sweden is always boring; I rather watch Norway play; just pitty no Quarter final without Zucc this year. :DD

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
Schneider played 10:48 today against a weak Italy team. That's still a lot less than the other dmen, but a lot more than he has played previously.

He had 1 assist, was +1, and looked good from the little I saw.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Schneider played 10:48 today against a weak Italy team. That's still a lot less than the other dmen, but a lot more than he has played previously.

He had 1 assist, was +1, and looked good from the little I saw.

Yup, looked good to me too but it’s more like meeting the baseline of what should be expected against this opponent.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00