News Article: 2021 World Championship

Barnaby

Jul 2, 2003
Port Jefferson, NY
It is hard to blame players with families to say no to this event on account of Covid . I would have liked to see Laf in it...but that is his business . The good thing is we see Schneider with Gallant .

At this point I think it's a lot less actual CoVid and a lot more 'does this really benefit me?' A lot of guys pass on the WC, it's not as if we are talking about the Olympics here. The one big stipulation is the quarantine periods or maybe protocols - are they going to have a bubble for weeks? I'm not sure how that works right now. As far as quarantines, I doubt it's a big issue in the US just going on people I've spoken to who have traveled, but it might be in Canada or where the games are being played. A guy like Lafreniere came to NY early, played a whole season traveling the north east, and lived in NY. I find it hard to believe he's not playing based on being afraid of CoVid.

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
Former Ranger Nicklas Jensen having himself a day against Sweden. 3 goals and 1 assist, Denmark leading 4-2 in the 3rd.

Reactions: DanishRanger

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
USA down 2-0 now. Finland just scored. Matta and Pokka assisted on Pakarinen goal

Noted Blackwell is a center here on this team. Hmm he is our center savior by Chris Drury :help::huh:

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
Meanwhile NYR future HC gave Schneider like 90 seconds of ice...

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
probably won't get much attention NHL games going but chytil, hajek and the czech republic facing the swiss on NHLN now

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad