Cambridge, MA
Continued from

Boston Bruins - 2021 Training Camp

ErKLJo2XAAUFtcQ

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
bunch of slackers literally hanging out around center ice yakking about what Netflix shows they binged during the break, nice preparation for the season Butch:sarcasm:
Yeah, they'll never make the playoffs with that attitude.:naughty:

Is that our newly minted Captain running the drill?

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Is Backes gonna retire or he gonna report?

I'd say he reports. He's either on the taxi squad or in the AHL with the Gulls even closer to Anaheim now as they'll play out of Irvine California rather than San Diego. On a shorten season under either scenario why walk away from a couple million dollars given the two options?

Reactions: bbfan419

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
www.medpuck.com
Carey skating on top line in place of Studnicka? Stud skating with the reserves on the 6th line. Some folks said he wasn’t very noticeable in yesterday’s scrimmage, I wonder if it’s that or something else?

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Carey skating on top line in place of Studnicka? Stud skating with the reserves on the 6th line. Some folks said he wasn’t very noticeable in yesterday’s scrimmage, I wonder if it’s that or something else?

I'd say message sending. I thought his comments about Vaak yesterday was a message to Zboril and Lauzon to step up their games as they clearly have an advantage on Vaak with their one-way contracts/waivers eligibility.

Root

Feb 22, 2010

weird move. If this was a normal preseason I'd get it, but the season starts in less than a week and you have to get a look at Paul Carey on the top line?

Honestly, kind of feel the same way about Zboril slotting in with McAvoy on the top pair but that at least is more understandable considering who we have on the left side of the defense right now.

Beesfan

Apr 10, 2006
weird move. If this was a normal preseason I'd get it, but the season starts in less than a week and you have to get a look at Paul Carey on the top line?

Honestly, kind of feel the same way about Zboril slotting in with McAvoy on the top pair but that at least is more understandable considering who we have on the left side of the defense right now.

There is absolutely no way Paul Carey will be on the top line for a real. He is a placeholder for today's practice only. Coaching staff seems to be looking at Bjork and Studnicka. For today, I think they just want to find out who moves the needle more when they are on the same team.

Reactions: bbfan419

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad