Patriots/NFL 2021 Season Part IV: 10-6 - Week 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Whether AB was hurt or not, Arians handled this like a moron and played right into Brown's hands. This story will keep going now because of how it was addressed and it will continue to be a problem.

Reactions: CDJ and KrejciMVP

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
Read something online idk how true it is. But supposedly AB needed a few more catches to get a bonus. They told him it wasnt gonna happen and he flipped out.

dudes mental tho and not surrounded by the best people.

I’m not sure that I buy it unless it was pay back for lying about the vax card. And that falls back on Brady too in some ways if he’s on the field and not being targeted unless they told him he wasn’t gonna play. But apparently he refused to go in the game so is it even true?

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
I find it ironic/hypocritical of Brady calling on everyone to worry and be mindful for AB's mental health when he was the one that knew of Brown's mental instability to being with but was the driving force to getting him on the team to play football again - a game where hits that shake the head and brain are inevitable. If he was really worried about AB, he would have told him to retire. This was all mostly about exploiting Brown's ability to play football and far less about caring for him as a human being.

Reactions: Troublesome 85

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I find it ironic/hypocritical of Brady calling on everyone to worry and be mindful for AB's mental health when he was the one that knew of Brown's mental instability to being with but was the driving force to getting him on the team to play football again - a game where hits that shake the head and brain are inevitable. If he was really worried about AB, he would have told him to retire. This was all mostly about exploiting Brown's ability to play football and far less about caring for him as a human being.
We have bingo.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Alex Guerrero probably convinced him he could cure him with his concussion water and avocado oil

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton

How dare u tom is a saint!!!:sarcasm:

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
did the bruins tell concussed backes to hang em up? who does that fall on

Ultimately its up to the player getting input from his family, agent, team medical staff and outside medical people whether to continue playing. Does Brown's parents have any role with him? Sad to watch something like that.

Reactions: KrejciMVP

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
More chance it's Brady not wanting him cut. Godwin just got ruled out for the season a few weeks ago, losing having 2 of your 3 best wr just before the playoffs start isn't good for the guy who has a brand that is built entirely around winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese