Patriots/NFL 2021 Season Part IV: 10-6 - Week 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
Sadly, I think that’s been tried. He needs a time machine to go back to before Vontaze Burdict cheapshotted him.

Ya it’s actually really sad. Dude is literally running around probably unmedicated. He definitely already had Narcissistic personality disorder and/or PTSD or Bipolar and then you add in severe head trauma? No good

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Sadly, I think that’s been tried. He needs a time machine to go back to before Vontaze Burdict cheapshotted him.
I don't think he's tried, tbh

He still acts out. He needs family and friends to help him. That hit by Taze literally f***ed him up. He has never been the same. CTE is real. It's sad. But he's gotta be held accountable for his actions.

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
FIIbCZ-WYAM_VCK

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Yes it's sad to see. He would be in jail with all his transgressions or homeless prob if not for the NFL...just prolonging his desperate need for help mentally.

When he had the episode of throwing furniture out the window is when I knew he had issues

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Do yourself a favor and don't watch the replay of MyCole Pruitt's ankle injury. :confused:

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
I don't think he's tried, tbh

He still acts out. He needs family and friends to help him. That hit by Taze literally f***ed him up. He has never been the same. CTE is real. It's sad. But he's gotta be held accountable for his actions.

He uploaded stuff onto social media a couple off-seasons ago and it became pretty obvious he's surrounded by a family of enablers.

Contributing to his condition, I am guessing, are various sources of mental trauma in his life, as well as likely genetic contributors, combined with the physical trauma he's received playing football for over two decades. It's not even funny anymore when you remember that is an actual person. He may seem like he's having "fun", but I seriously doubt his overall satisfaction with life and ability to live normally. It's sad.

Reactions: Mione134
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad