Patriots/NFL 2021 Season Part IV: 10-6 - Week 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
I’d like to play the Bengals from a sheer football perspective because I’m super interested to see what Bill would throw at Burrow

Bills are probably a better matchup. But playing them 3 times in 6 weeks seems so boring

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
I’d like to play the Bengals from a sheer football perspective because I’m super interested to see what Bill would throw at Burrow

Bills are probably a better matchup. But playing them 3 times in 6 weeks seems so boring
Well Bill has gotten the credit for taking 1 player out of the opposing team but do the Pats have the horses to do it?

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB

Burrow last 2 games just under 1000 yards passing .:eek2:

RoccoF14

Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Sad they didn’t even put him back in.
I graduated from Texas A & M and I’ve watched Kellen Mond play for 4 years there. I can say with certainty that Minnesota wasted a third round pick drafting him. He will have a great career.............in the Arena Football league.

........or maybe the CFL......if you wanna call that football.

Go Pack, Go.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Good stuff from Bill.

Say what you want about his on the field persona, off of it, the guy gets it

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
AB basically left because he said his ankle was too hurt to return to the game and they more or less cut him on the sideline

the guy didn’t practice on Thursday or Friday due to the ankle so it’s not like the injury is made up…

might take AB’s side for the first time in my life

Reactions: LSCII

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
AB basically left because he said his ankle was too hurt to return to the game and they more or less cut him on the sideline

the guy didn’t practice on Thursday or Friday due to the ankle so it’s not like the injury is made up…

I'm going to wait to hear from anyone not named Antonio Brown before siding with him.

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles

Even if so, could have probably handled it better.

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
I graduated from Texas A & M and I’ve watched Kellen Mond play for 4 years there. I can say with certainty that Minnesota wasted a third round pick drafting him. He will have a great career.............in the Arena Football league.

........or maybe the CFL......if you wanna call that football.

Go Pack, Go.
Pack racking up those regular season victories eh?

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
That and losing before the SB are Rodgers' specialties. He's been to as many SBs as Rex Grossman, one and some call him the goat due to regular season stats. I'd much rather have Eli.

Yup, and to complete the trifecta all the media will defend him with the "oh poor Aaron" narrative about how he's some heroic gun slinger stuck trying to do it all himself...despite having multiple Top 5 receivers and backs in his time in GB.

It irks me to no end that in telling the "he has no help" narrative they never bring up the fact that he doesnt have help because he constantly renegotiates his contract to make more and more money each year.

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Read something online idk how true it is. But supposedly AB needed a few more catches to get a bonus. They told him it wasnt gonna happen and he flipped out.

dudes mental tho and not surrounded by the best people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad