Red Sox/MLB 2021 Regular Season V - Jerry Remy stepping away from broadcasts to undergo lung cancer treatment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
How sad that with two outs in the 9th inning, the Red Sox need to go to (Mr. K) Dalbec to pinch hit.
To be fair, nobody else to go to. Nobody really was getting it done. Couple of good hits. But no urgency. I'd like to see more bunts for hits. More steals. Duran had a good one but nobody could capitalize on it. Play some small ball. Hit and runs. Do whatever you can to get on base.

We don't do enough of that.

Reactions: BMC

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Middle of the order shit the bed when Duran set the table for them

also not for nothing but for 2 batters Yacksel Rios may have been the most dominant pitcher I’ve ever seen. He followed that up by center-cutting fastballs but that was a fun first two hitters

99 low and outside paint for a looking K and 100-101-100 for a swinging K. May have been the first time he’s registered triple digits in game action. I’m going to have to check that out

Reactions: Mione134

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Middle of the order shit the bed when Duran set the table for them

also not for nothing but for 2 batters Yacksel Rios may have been the most dominant pitcher I’ve ever seen. He followed that up by center-cutting fastballs but that was a fun first two hitters

99 low and outside paint for a looking K and 100-101-100 for a swinging K. May have been the first time he’s registered triple digits in game action. I’m going to have to check that out

He has been sneakily good for us. His pitches last night were filthy. Honestly it surprised me.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
upload_2021-8-4_17-15-20.png

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Incredible how dumb Masseratti is - he has no idea the Sox traded for Schwarber

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
figured they could do a bit more with a 120 million advantage in pay roll over tampa right

you realize that’s an argument against them doing more at the deadline right?

I think getting the best hitter that moved at the deadline is sufficient. They also upgraded the last spot in the pen and added another lefty reliever with options that they desperately needed after Darwinzon went down

People really want them to continue the roller coaster and be in last again in a couple seasons, huh?

Reactions: sarge88
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad