Red Sox/MLB 2021 Regular Season III - Great Start, Let's hope it continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby

Kid has a lot of upside. I knew he had a good change but didn’t think it was already an MLB-caliber out pitch. Judging from this it just might be

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Most genius Chaim Bloom move yet might be utilizing COVID shots to create an extra roster spot. Did it with Pivetta, when he wasn't going to pitch until yesterday, and just did it with Whitlock, who won't pitch for a few days. That's not to say that Pivetta and Whitlock didn't have any side effects, but if I were Bloom, I'd 100% take advantage of a rule that lets me create an extra roster spot when all I have to say is one of my players isn't feeling well from the vaccine.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
Most genius Chaim Bloom move yet might be utilizing COVID shots to create an extra roster spot. Did it with Pivetta, when he wasn't going to pitch until yesterday, and just did it with Whitlock, who won't pitch for a few days. That's not to say that Pivetta and Whitlock didn't have any side effects, but if I were Bloom, I'd 100% take advantage of a rule that lets me create an extra roster spot when all I have to say is one of my players isn't feeling well from the vaccine.

big brain Chaim

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Santana hit a homer down in Worcester

I’m happy for Cordero and his two doubles, I think that should help with his confidence. I want him to take that belief that he can make a positive impact and carry it with him to Worcester. I have a feeling he can hit a lot of bombs as the ball flies out to right there. Get him going and in a rhythm and then maybe he’s back up late summer/early fall as a valuable bench/platoon bat

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Really loving Marwin’s game. Been a little unlucky at the plate but the glove has been very good at multiple spots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad