Patriots/NFL 2021 Preseason: Next Game Sunday 8/29 v. NYG

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
That’s a cheap hit, if that happened to a Pats QB you’d bet your ass Shaq Mason and David Andrews are immediately going after that guy

Reactions: KrejciMVP

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Logan Mankins would have

I was at a bar with somebody who was in camp with the Pats and the 3 things I learned:

1) Scarnecchia is an unreal coach but chews them out hard

2) You couldn’t understand Brandon Spikes

3) Mankins was a mean SOB if he perceived you slighted him on the field and he would try to take out your knee

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
giant eye roll to the "cut him now" crowd

Big deal, he didnt do anything selfish or irresponsible.

He left New England to get his tests done, they all came back negative for COVID, he just misunderstood the '5 days away' rule.

Vax or no vax is his personal choice, period. He is abiding by the additional rules that come with it. He missed 1 rule and is dealing with the consequence of it.

He isnt up there being a conspiracy theorist or pushing an agenda.

Reactions: Troublesome 85

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com

He left New England to get his tests done, they all came back negative for COVID, he just misunderstood the '5 days away' rule.

This is confirmation he isn't vaxxed. I don't want the mediocre starting QB who was that abysmal last year sticking around when he's this selfish. Move on.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK

Vax or no vax is his personal choice, period. He is abiding by the additional rules that come with it. He missed 1 rule and is dealing with the consequence of it.

He isnt up there being a conspiracy theorist or pushing an agenda.
The he just misunderstood line is a crock of shit and a cover

98% of the f***ing team is vaccinated. It is my understanding that the team met with the wives of Matthew Slater and Devin McCourty, both of whom are doctors and they learned about the vaccines and got questions answered. Matthew Slater's wife practices medicine in Providence and is a top pathologist in the area.

There literally is no excuse for him to not know the rules or not be vaccinated.

Imagine the Pats having to forefit because Cam gets sick and they have breakthrough cases because he can't follow protocols.. I'll be even more pissed than I am right now.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012

98% of the f***ing team is vaccinated. It is my understanding that the team met with the wives of Matthew Slater and Devin McCourty, both of whom are doctors and they learned about the vaccines and got questions answered. Matthew Slater's wife practices medicine in Providence and is a top pathologist in the area.

There literally is no excuse for him to not know the rules or not be vaccinated.

Imagine the Pats having to forefit because Cam gets sick and they have breakthrough cases because he can't follow protocols.. I'll be even more pissed than I am right now.

I've always loved the fact that Slater and McCourty are married to doctors. Just makes so much sense with what we know about them.

Reactions: Alicat

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts

Jumping the gun a tad here. Maybe he has a medical reason for not being vaccinated. You’re insinuating he’s an anti-vaxxer without knowing such.

08SeaBass08

Maybe next year.
Jul 8, 2010
Funkytown, Boogie Wonderland
Jumping the gun a tad here. Maybe he has a medical reason for not being vaccinated. You’re insinuating he’s an anti-vaxxer without knowing such.
I see no such insinuation. I think Alicat's pretty clear point is that if not vaccinated, there's no excuse to not follow every protocol. The only insinuation is there's a different reason than his stated "misunderstanding of the protocols," which I read as "Cam didn't give a shit until he got busted," not anything even close to "Cam's an anti-vaxxer."

Reactions: Alicat

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
No insinuation on my part. He got educated by the wives of his 2 teammates and then obviously chose to go a different route than the majority of his teammates.

He gave his vaccination status away when the cameras caught him on the sidelines with a mask on during last week's game.

He doesn't want to get vaccinated well that's his decision but when you break protocols and screw over your team, the majority of them having been vaccinated, I am going to react the way I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad