Celtics/NBA 2021 Playoffs - Celtics season is over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Wow I thought you were some type of stand up tough guy....Advocating for a guy who throws a bottle from a crowd at a player when he knows said player will never be able to kick his ass. That's a p**** move, shocked you would be all for it.

I been stabbed, shot at and bottles thrown at. “Talk shit you get hit” again it was an empty water bottle. Now the idiot kid has to live with assault and battery charges. Not like Kyrie would do anything off the court anyways even if it was off court. Hes not wired that way.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
It's just an unfortunate situation that would of never happened if Kyrie chose not to be calculated and incite the flames before coming back here. Just get booed and move on. But no, he then decided after the game to be disrespectful and stomp and wipe his feet on our logo. Another douche move. Drunk fan sees that. Takes an empty water bottle and throws it. It misses Kyie. All the fans still left single the kid out IMMEDIATELY and he's arrested. He's a moron. I wouldn't of wasted my time. Do stupid things, win stupid prizes. So f that idiot kid.

Kyrie is also a complete and utter immature douchebag. I would like to know why they cut up Durant's quote to make it seem like what he said was one thing and why nobody asked Kyrie why he did what he did. The media THRIVES on this folks. They want to decide us. And they've succeeded. It's pretty sad.

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
C594F8BF-8C8C-443B-8340-325AB6C01DF1.jpeg

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Garnett would’ve attacked him like a rabid dog if Kyrie did that while he was here

and that would’ve been awesome. You let the players handle that stuff. No need to ruin your future with an A + B charge and give Kyrie an excuse to spew his holier-than-thou BS.

you especially can’t miss him if you throw it. I mean what a total loser, he got absolutely nothing out of that aside from a hard time gaining future employment and probably a lot of community service

Reactions: Mione134

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Garnett would’ve attacked him like a rabid dog if Kyrie did that while he was here

and that would’ve been awesome. You let the players handle that stuff. No need to ruin your future with an A + B charge and give Kyrie an excuse to spew his holier-than-thou BS.

you especially can’t miss him if you throw it. I mean what a total loser, he got absolutely nothing out of that aside from a hard time gaining future employment and probably a lot of community service
They arrested and charged him with assault and battery with means of a dangerous weapon. Safe to say, it was not worth it.

Reactions: Gee Wally and CDJ

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
A few people on twitter made Native American comments to Ethan Bear and his girlfriend after he cost the Oilers a couple goals in their series last week. But I don't see the media blowing up making generalizations about how Edmonton has a long history of racism toward natives and whatnot (and undoubtedly there is one)

But Boston boos a guy who treated our franchise like shit and we're all incurable racists again.

Reactions: Sevendust

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Yeah was thinking about the NBA players of the recent past and how much tougher they were. Garnett would have also attacked an opposing fan throwing a bottle at him from the crowd like a rabid dog, or at least try. Not generalize about the whole city and say how they’re somehow not treated like humans on the court, in the league that has given the most power to the players than any other league.

Reactions: CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Yeah was thinking about the NBA players of the recent past and how much tougher they were. Garnett would have also attacked an opposing fan throwing a bottle at him from the crowd like a rabid dog, or at least try. Not generalize about the whole city and say how they’re somehow not treated like humans on the court, in the league that has given the most power to the players than any other league.

somebody threw a bottle at a player a little over 15 years ago and it ended in one of the craziest spectacles I have ever seen in my entire

modern nba different, for better AND worse

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Can we sign 45 year old KG to a two-day contract so he can destroy Kyrie in game 5?

I don't even mean physically. I mean KG will trash talk him and mentally break him.

Reactions: Mione134 and CDJ

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
somebody threw a bottle at a player a little over 15 years ago and it ended in one of the craziest spectacles I have ever seen in my entire

modern nba different, for better AND worse
Some may disagree but I somewhat respected Artest for that at the time, if you’re gonna throw a bottle at massive athlete you should pay the consequences. Although, Artest did beat down the wrong guy lol.

Reactions: CDJ

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Grow up.

Yeah, Kyrie made a bet that one f***ing moron out of 17,000 would make him a winner. Kudos to him for his big wager. He can say or do whatever he wants. I'm mad at that fan too. But this "HURTS?" Again, kindly grow up.
I'm not the one sticking my head in the sand everytime and incident like this happens.

But, yeah sure. I'm the one the needs to grow up because I wont make up excuses.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I'm not the one sticking my head in the sand everytime and incident like this happens.

But, yeah sure. I'm the one the needs to grow up because I wont make up excuses.

Nobody is making excuses in this thread. There was one person approving if the empty water bottle being thrown that's it.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Read the board and what I've actually said about racism in Boston before saying something that is instantly and obviously wrong, guy.
You're the one that told me to grow up because I said it was a bad approach to go pass off every situation of racism as isolated and or one idiot.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC

When Spike Lee took a guest editor role at Spin magazine in 1990, he ran a photo essay on the meaning attached to different sports apparel. Under a picture of a black man wearing Celtics gear it said: "This man is an Uncle Tom."

Spike Lee can go f himself. Let me tell you exactly just what kind of guy he is. About 25 years ago I was working on a film here in Vancouver called " The Inspectors " that starred Louis Gossett Jr. I was playing a cop and the scene I was in involved me and another cop ( a person that clearly identified as a Black Canadian ) going into a diner and arresting Gossett's character. At some point in the night during a break Gossett loudly announced that his friend Spike Lee ( who was apparently in town scouting possible locations for an upcoming film ) would be coming in to see him. So a few hours later while on another break I could see Gossett and Lee engaged in a conversation about 50 feet away. I was in the middle of a group of about 7 or 8 people standing around the Craft Services table ( where they keep snacks, coffee, etc. ) when suddenly Lee and Gossett walked over to our group and Lee made a big point of saying hello to and giving vigorous handshakes to the 3 Black Canadians that were in our group but clearly avoided the rest of us like we had leprosy. Everybody in our group felt really uncomfortable about what had happened but what the hell could we do ????

Last edited:
Reactions: Mione134

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Don’t let the asshole distract you from the fact our young budding superstar dropped another 40 burger
Tatum is boys with that asshole. Tatum looks up to the asshole and takes cues from him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad