Prospect Info: 2021 NHL Prospect Showcase | September 18th - 21st | AdventHealth Center Ice in Wesley Chapel

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Ryfors is one of the newest guys to enter the organization. He's not a player Groulx has had eyes on before this week, but he's wearing an 'A' today for the Baby Bolts.

JFleegs

Dec 9, 2010
Virginia Beach
Ryfors is one of the newest guys to enter the organization. He's not a player Groulx has had eyes on before this week, but he's wearing an 'A' today for the Baby Bolts.
He’s also the oldest guy, interesting he’s never played on smaller ice.

Last edited:

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Going to the Orlando Preseason game. Will it mostly be these guys or will we get to see some stars also?
NHL rules require a certain amount of games played for preseason games. (the problem comes from the minutes).

It's the midpoint of the preseason schedule, so hopefully they wise up and start the transition to the bigger names in Orlando.

Last time, they dressed all the former ECHL guys.

I would guess that Mason Marchment would be in for Florida, and Otto Somppi would be in for TB. Both played for OSB, and it'd be a bit of a homecoming.

Reactions: BoltsFanSinceDay1

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
I'll probably do an Orlando game request list, but I'm seeing that Marchment and Husko from Florida would be good. Husko being from Tampa.

Swaggy and Lomberg played in the ECHL.

It'd be neat to put together rosters of big names, prospects, and guys with local and ECHL connections. I'll need the full camp rosters though.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Engblom mentions a few players he liked in the 1st period - Alex Green, Declan McDonnell, Jaydon Dureau, and Amir Miftakhov

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Ryfors with Dave Randorf: "who wouldn't want to play here?"

Also says he likes the team's winning mentality and is looking forward to trying to win a spot with the big club.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad